Home – New Forums Starting your journey Starting Online Clothing Store for Women – Wholesalers/suppliers wanted!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Neeka
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,

I’m very new to this forum (just joined today however having been lurking around for awhile) and I am finally ready to take the leap to build a business online.
    I recently quit law school after realising that path was never for me and now I am excited to turn my secret dream into a reality.

I want to set up an online clothing store targeted at young women with ages ranging from 16 to 30s.
    Ideally yes, I am looking to stock trendy clothing like those found on Lucy in the Sky, Peppermayo, ShowPo, Hunted Dreams etc as well as accessories and shoes in the future.

What I would like to know is, what are some of the things I need to be considering when wanting to start a venture like this?
    Some specific questions would be:

– How do I go about securing a website domain?
    – Where can I go for website creators that won’t charge an arm and a leg
    – What are some ideas for getting into social media with no initial following

and most importantly for now, where can I go to find supplies/wholesalers that stock these kinds of clothes?
    Is there anyone on this forum who knows where the successful online clothing stores get their clothes from?

If anyone could assist in anyway, or provide any knowledge it would be greatly appreciated.

You can also email me at: [email protected]

Thank you!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi Neeka, and welcome.

We love it when a long-time lurker turns into a first-time poster, so you’ve made our day :)

If you have a browse around the Starting a Business and Selling Online sections of the forums, you’ll find quite a few threads discussing the questions you’ve raised.

We’ve also had lots of discussions about finding suppliers for online clothing stores recently. If you use the Search function in the grey bar above the forum and insert terms such as clothes, clothing, wholesale and wholesaler, you’ll find that quite a few relevant threads come up, some with links to contacts you may like to check out.

Good luck – we will follow your progress with great interest :)
    Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.