Home – New Forums Starting your journey Starting Online Fashion Boutique- Need Advice!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Macky
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi All,
    My name is Jessica and I am looking into starting my own online fashion boutique. I’m stuck on a name at the moment but I have a very clear vision of the direction I want to go in and also ready to put in 100% of my time into it.
    I know there is a lot to think about when starting your own business, but I was wondering if anyone had any advice from their own experiences etc? Like good Ecommerce sites, advertising etc.
    Also if anyone knows any suppliers for woman’s clothing and also woman’s shoes, I would love to contact them and start to get my business going. I hope to eventually move into men’s clothing as well as jewellery, bags, makeup etc.
    Feel Free to contact me on [email protected]
    Thanks!
    Jessica
    :)

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Jessica and welcome

Exciting times for you and your business plan, yes there is a lot to learn and a lot you can waste your time doing.

Keep up the research and plan as much as you can, I will send you an email.

Style Alliance
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi Jessica,

We are a fashion agency that wholesale women fashion clothing. We can definitely assist you in your search for women clothing.

Our sales executive has sent you an email. Keep an eye on your inbox/junk! You may also email us at: [email protected] .

Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Kind Regards,
    Style Alliance

Macky, post: 198148 wrote:
    Hi All,
    My name is Jessica and I am looking into starting my own online fashion boutique. I’m stuck on a name at the moment but I have a very clear vision of the direction I want to go in and also ready to put in 100% of my time into it.
    I know there is a lot to think about when starting your own business, but I was wondering if anyone had any advice from their own experiences etc? Like good Ecommerce sites, advertising etc.
    Also if anyone knows any suppliers for woman’s clothing and also woman’s shoes, I would love to contact them and start to get my business going. I hope to eventually move into men’s clothing as well as jewellery, bags, makeup etc.
    Feel Free to contact me on [email protected]
    Thanks!
    Jessica
    :)
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there Jessica, and welcome,

There are some links in this post that might lead you to some relevant information.

Hope that helps.

All the best for your new venture :)
    Jayne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.