Home – New Forums Starting your journey Starting up an online clothing boutique!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kayjayelle
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

I am in the process of starting up my own online fashion boutique mainly for women to start off with.
    I am not 100% sure on who would be the best supplier so I am hoping there is someone out there who could assist! I am looking for stylish clothes such as the clothing on Peppermayo, Tigermist, Sabo Skirt etc.

If there is anyone out there who could name a few great suppliers, or you yourself are a supplier please get in contact with me! I would love to work with you!

Thanks

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi there,

Hopefully someone will drop by with a good referral for you, but in the meantime welcome to Flying Solo!

Dave

Clothingsupplier
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    kayjayelle, post: 199021, member: 60656 wrote:
    Hi All,

I am in the process of starting up my own online fashion boutique mainly for women to start off with.
    I am not 100% sure on who would be the best supplier so I am hoping there is someone out there who could assist! I am looking for stylish clothes such as the clothing on Peppermayo, Tigermist, Sabo Skirt etc.

If there is anyone out there who could name a few great suppliers, or you yourself are a supplier please get in contact with me! I would love to work with you!

Thanks

Hi There,

You can email me at [email protected] . We wholesale clothings you see on these websites

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.