Home – New Forums Starting your journey starting up own brand name/label for product

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    *Alison*
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

got a quick question, not sure what I should do:

I recently bought some samples of wall art/wall stickers from two young ladies who run their own business o/s. I have done a lot of research on these particular stickers & they aren’t any in Australia (ie. on ebay). The quality of these stickers are fantastic. I told a few friends about them which a few bought them off me when they saw them as they loved them so much. So don’t have any left to sell on ebay as such. I did make a small profit from the sale of the stickers – so now have a bit more to place another order with these ladies o/s.

I want to get a few more in & try ebay market & maybe local markets, etc to test the market.

These ladies don’t export their products anywhere else (they told me this in an email)

If this works & I start up another small business selling these particular wall art/stickers, could I either approach them & become exclusive distributor for their products in Australia or start up my own brand name for the stickers & re-label/re-name & package in my own brand name – if that makes sense to you??

What would you recommend? How hard is it to setup branding, etc?

I’d really appreciate any comments on this – thanks :)

Thanks
    Alison

gourmetbouquets
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

hi there i have this question also about branding. Who would I call in order to get an item branded in Australia please.

Thanks.

sixx
    • Total posts: 333
    Up
    gourmetbouquets, post: 75716 wrote:
    hi there i have this question also about branding. Who would I call in order to get an item branded in Australia please.

Thanks.

Hi,

Try here. Some great resources.

http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/search?s=site&q=branding

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.