Home – New Forums Tech talk stock management program?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    moezzi
    • Total posts: 15
    Up
    ::

hi there,

Looking at keeping my stock organised at the warehouse, just a program that can be accessed by pc, or pda to keep my stock numbers, details and prices up too date. Which is a good system to use?

Dardee
    • Total posts: 430
    Up

What accounting system do you use at the moment? Does it have a stock section?

It is much easier to work with a fully integrated system than trying to integrate 2 systems.

moezzi
    Up
    Dardee, post: 5801 wrote:
    What accounting system do you use at the moment? Does it have a stock section?

It is much easier to work with a fully integrated system than trying to integrate 2 systems.

Oh. i didnt think of that, so these accounting systems will have an adequate stock managing program aswell? Im yet too choose an accounting system, we are due to launch in the coming week. Which would you recommend? Which version? Thanks

Dardee
    • Total posts: 430
    Up

I would suggest speaking to your accountant and asking him what he recommends.

Will you be doing the bookwork yourself or will you have a bookkeeper / staff to do it? What systems do they know?

Also, ask yourself what information you NEED out of it to run your business successfully and then what info you would LIE to get out it.

If you need some help with this feel free to contact me.

moezzi
    Up
    Dardee, post: 5809 wrote:
    I would suggest speaking to your accountant and asking him what he recommends.

Will you be doing the bookwork yourself or will you have a bookkeeper / staff to do it? What systems do they know?

Also, ask yourself what information you NEED out of it to run your business successfully and then what info you would LIE to get out it.

If you need some help with this feel free to contact me.

Thanks, the website ive had designed uses OsCommerce which acts as a good stock management assitant. Even reminds me when im almost out of stock.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.