Home – New Forums Logistics storage and order fulfillment services?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    flyingsideways
    • Total posts: 9
    Up
    ::

first real post here, so be kind!

we’ve reached the phyiscal limits of our home business (equivalent of a 20ft container of stock in our house/large rear shed) and my wife spends alot of her day simply packing orders and posting – around 5-20 orders a day. We use sendle/auspost business so all postage is picked up at our door.

but we are now looking at placing larger orders with our suppliers in India and boosting sales. we need more storage area, and also people to help pack/send. are there services in Melbourne that offer this kinda thing. i.e. store, and pack/send on demand?

we’d like to focus on digital products while allowing this part of the business to keep building. thanks for any insights.

cam.

Warehousing Fulfillment
    • Total posts: 37
    Up
    flyingsideways, post: 269846, member: 117924 wrote:
    first real post here, so be kind!

we’ve reached the phyiscal limits of our home business (equivalent of a 20ft container of stock in our house/large rear shed) and my wife spends alot of her day simply packing orders and posting – around 5-20 orders a day. We use sendle/auspost business so all postage is picked up at our door.

but we are now looking at placing larger orders with our suppliers in India and boosting sales. we need more storage area, and also people to help pack/send. are there services in Melbourne that offer this kinda thing. i.e. store, and pack/send on demand?

we’d like to focus on digital products while allowing this part of the business to keep building. thanks for any insights.

cam.

Hi Cam
    Congratulations on growing you home business that’s awesome. I own a 3PL for Small-Medium businesses based in Sydney. I know your looking for a Melbourne facility and I’d be happy to provide some support and answer questions in helping you find a suitable 3PL in Melbourne.

flyingsideways
    Up

Thanks Niki, will do a bit of digging and might bounce some q’s off you, cheers!

flyingsideways
    Up

Looked at Fulfilio, but they have a min requirement of 400 orders per month. We are yet to hit that and our partners are behind due to covid-19, anyone know of smaller 3PLs in melbourne that cater for 200-300 orders a month?

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

[USER=34537]@LucasArthur[/USER] , you are in Melbourne aren’t you?

flyingsideways
    Up
    Paul – FS Concierge, post: 269873, member: 78928 wrote:

Ha! yes, up in Campbellfield (I’m in Coburg), I’ll be giving them a call tomorrow!

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up
    Paul – FS Concierge, post: 269873, member: 78928 wrote:

Howdy Paul

Thanks mate, yeah im just North of Cam as he says :) – but hey, you know me, i never like to spruik ‍♂️.. Although i have been told i should more often…

Cam, mobile is in the sign below.. feel free to reach out at any time, happy to have a chat.. we generally welcome for a coffee, although some are not comfortable with that in light of current predicament we are all facing.. That being said, you are more than welcome to drop in – give me a heads up so i can fire the coffee machine up :)

Cheers
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    precious588
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Hi Cam,

Flying Solo newbie here,

I have a small warehouse in Dandenong South and I am looking to expand on my current business line of Warehouse Packaging Supplies… I’d be more than happy to have a chat with you for further details on what you are looking for.

To be honest, this is the kind of work I could take on, to compliment my current line, already having warehouse packaging supply business … ie boxes, padded envelopes, packaging tape etc etc

Deb

BL Packaging
    0404 229 693
    [email protected]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.