Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Strategic Partnerships / Alliances Set Up For You

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MAE11
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi There,

I just wanted to see how many of the business owners here that set up strategic partnerships to help promote their businesses?

Would you find it beneficial if you could have partnerships and opportunities set up for you?

I’m developing a product and would love some feedback. There are lots of articles on how strategic partnerships benefit businesses, but I’m chasing feedback on whether businesses would find it beneficial to be given the option of other businesses interested in the same thing.

Just to clarify, types of strategic partnerships are outlined below:

– Equity share / profit share

– Competitions / giveaways

– Like Database promotions

– Advertising swap

– Referrals swap

Thank you! :-)

WhatsThePlanDan
    Participant
    • Total posts: 297
    Up

Hi,

Sounds kind of interesting – but can you give us some more details? What exactly are you looking at doing (e.g. how would it work) to help us give some better feedback?

This is certainly an area I will be trying to pursue when I launch my business. It would be useful if there was somewhere I could go to find others that may be interested (at least you’d know they were interested in considering something like this rather than just hitting them out of the blue with the idea).

Cheers
    Daniel

MAE11
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    WhatsThePlanDan, post: 152265 wrote:
    Hi,

Sounds kind of interesting – but can you give us some more details? What exactly are you looking at doing (e.g. how would it work) to help us give some better feedback?

This is certainly an area I will be trying to pursue when I launch my business. It would be useful if there was somewhere I could go to find others that may be interested (at least you’d know they were interested in considering something like this rather than just hitting them out of the blue with the idea).

Cheers
    Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Yes that’s the idea, you’ve hit the nail on the head. It would be a website where different businesses that are interested in different types of strategic partnerships would register, and find each other based on like-databases and industries. I’m in development at the moment, and have had a good response, but I wanted to bring it here as well to get a good understanding of if small businesses would also use it.
    Thank you for your response.. much appreciated :-)

Melinda

ClintS
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

Hi Melinda

This is a great concept.

I’ve been creating strategic partnerships for my own businesses and clients for years and they are truly beneficial for I believe every business.

From what you’ve mentioned above the way in which your website matches people up is going to be very important. When seeking a strategic partnership with another business you are generally looking for a complimentary business with the same target market. It would also be great if there was a feature that could identify potential matches for you based on the information you put in about your business.

Good luck with the project.

Clint Salter
    Business & Events Consultant
    http://www.clintsalter.com
    [email protected]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.