Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Stress management consulting Gold Coast region. Free demonstrations.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Abby Eagle
    • Total posts: 26
    Up
    ::

Hi,

Over the last 20 years i have delivered stress management classes – which draw upon nlp, hpnosis and meditation – to the public sector… but the challenge is how to market the programs to organisations and businesses?

Some years back i tried contacting HR departments but with little success.

So what i would like to do now is offer a free stress management event to any organisation on the Gold Coast. I know that once the staff and management experience the quality of my training they’ll want to book me in for a program.

To read what others say about my sessions and workshops please visit http://www.abbyeagle.com/nlp/pr1.php

I know that most people on this forum are flying solo but i am sure that there must be some of you who can help me get a lead into an organisation. I am also happy to give demonstrations to any group of people who are interested. Anyone who helps me out is welcome to attend my Tuesday evening meditation and hypnosis class for free. I can be contacted on 07 5576 4270.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.