Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Struggling with Facebook Marketing (post iOS14 update)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    soulcanvas.art
    Participant
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hi FS Mates,

I recently started a business https://soulcanvas.art focusing on Artworks.

While I’d like to launch some promotion on Facebook, I found it’s a bit tricky at this stage after iOS14 update. I cannot create any conversion ad since my store is new and hasn’t have any sales yet.

How you’re overcoming this problem now-a-days?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Tim Gundry
    • Total posts: 13
    Up

Hi soulcanvas, have you installed your FB pixel? Maybe if you run a brand awareness campaign and showcase some of your best art, you can then create an audience off that ad and retarget everyone who engaged with your brand awareness via the FB pixel.

soulcanvas.art
    Participant
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your advice. Yes, I have the FB pixel installed. But your idea seems pretty good. Let me try this way to see if that works. Retargeting is obviously in my plan, but I am afraid of conversion, say Purchase. If the store doesn’t have enough purchase (I reckon it should have 50 purchase within last 7 days), then I can’t use conversion funnel.

Fingers crossed.

Hi soulcanvas, have you installed your FB pixel? Maybe if you run a brand awareness campaign and showcase some of your best art, you can then create an audience off that ad and retarget everyone who engaged with your brand awareness via the FB pixel.

Alex Merchant
    Participant
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Quick solution is to update priority events on Facebook Events Manager.

Because of this update, iOS 14 devices will have limited Facebook Ads functions and its tracking for app and web conversion events. So Facebook designed Aggregated Event Measurement to measure campaign performance in a way that is “consistent with consumers’ decisions about their data.

The most important thing to note is that this change is only applicable to those who use iOS devices that have iOS 14. Businesses will still see complete user data for all eligible devices (Android and desktop).

Hope this helps

Alex Merchant
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.