Home – New Forums Starting your journey Studying Business – Need Survey Participants

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    startsomething
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I am currently studying cert. IV in Small Business Management at Swinburne and I am doing a survey for a social networking & media sharing site as part of my studies. I would really appreciate it if anyone could participate in my survey. The survey only consists of 12 questions and should only take a few minutes.

If anyone does indeed complete the survey could you please list your responses e.g. 1a, 2c, 3b etc. in a private message via flying solo.

Also when I mention ‘social media’ websites in the survey I am refering to all or any social networking & media sharing websites such as Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr etc.

Thank you to anyone who chooses to participate in this survey :)

Market Research Survey

1. When choosing a social media website, which one of the following is most relevant to you?

a) I do not have to pay for a subscription
    b) The site does not display advertisements
    c) I can find my friends and contact them easily
    d) I can easily discover & network with new people who share similar interests

2. Would a social media website which allows you to search for new friends or media content within a special interest area be useful to you?

a) Yes
    b) No
    c) I don’t know

3. Provided your personal details were fully protected, which of the following would you prefer if you were searching for new friends?

a) Being visible to anyone who uses the site
    b) Being visible only to members of the site
    c) Being visible only to my existing contacts

4. Provided your personal details were fully protected, which of the following would apply to you when sharing content on sites such as YouTube and Flickr?

a) Allow anyone to view my content
    b) Only site members can view my content
    c) Only my friends can view my content

5. If you were looking for a new social media website, would you prefer a website which:

a) Requires a paid subscription but does not display ad’s
    b) Offers free subscription but displays ad’s
    c) Accepts donations, has free subscription and does not display ad’s
    d) Does not display ad’s and only charges for downloading content

6. If you wanted to sign up to a social media website which required a paid subscription, how much would you expect to pay?

a) $1- $10 per month
    b) $10 – $25 per month
    c) $25 – $40 per month
    d) Over $40 per month

7. If you signed up to a social media website which required a paid subscription, when would you expect to pay?

a) Once a month
    b) Once every 3 months
    c) Once a year

8. If you signed up to a social media site which offered free subscription but accepted donations, would you make a donation?

a) Yes
    b) No
    c) I don’t know

9. Would you benefit from a single social media account allowing you to share content on multiple websites of interest, without registering for each site?

a) Yes
    b) No
    c) I don’t know

10. When you visit a social media website, do you find ad’s displayed on the site are:

a) Useful and engaging
    b) Useful but not engaging
    c) Not useful but engaging
    d) Outright annoying

11. Can you remember a time when you clicked on an advertisement being displayed on a social media website?

a) Yes, within the last week
    b) Yes, within the last month
    c) Yes, within the last year
    d) No

12. If advertisements on social media websites were more interactive or entertaining, for example a clip of a movie you might want to see, would you be likely to:

a) View more advertisements
    b) Views less advertisements
    c) View the same amount of advertisements

Jake@EmroyPrint
    • Total posts: 1,117
    Up

1. When choosing a social media website, which one of the following is most relevant to you?

2. Would a social media website which allows you to search for new friends or media content within a special interest area be useful to you?

a) Yes
    b) No
    c) I don’t know

3. Provided your personal details were fully protected, which of the following would you prefer if you were searching for new friends?

4. Provided your personal details were fully protected, which of the following would apply to you when sharing content on sites such as YouTube and Flickr?

5. If you were looking for a new social media website, would you prefer a website which:

6. If you wanted to sign up to a social media website which required a paid subscription, how much would you expect to pay?

a) $1- $10 per month
    b) $10 – $25 per month
    c) $25 – $40 per month
    d) Over $40 per month

7. If you signed up to a social media website which required a paid subscription, when would you expect to pay?

a) Once a month
    b) Once every 3 months
    c) Once a year

8. If you signed up to a social media site which offered free subscription but accepted donations, would you make a donation?

a) Yes
    b) No
    c) I don’t know

9. Would you benefit from a single social media account allowing you to share content on multiple websites of interest, without registering for each site?

a) Yes
    b) No
    c) I don’t know

10. When you visit a social media website, do you find ad’s displayed on the site are:

a) Useful and engaging
    d) Outright annoying

11. Can you remember a time when you clicked on an advertisement being displayed on a social media website?

d) No

12. If advertisements on social media websites were more interactive or entertaining, for example a clip of a movie you might want to see, would you be likely to:

startsomething
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

Hey Jake,

thank you very much for taking my survey. Good thinking with making the answers bold, it makes it very simple for me to run through the answers.

You have a great looking website by the way.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Michael.

Jake@EmroyPrint
    • Total posts: 1,117
    Up

Michael,

Thanks =)

Best of luck with your course.

– Jake

Karen Thomson
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Market Research Survey

a) Yes
    b) No
    c) I don’t know

a) $1- $10 per month
    b) $10 – $25 per month
    c) $25 – $40 per month
    d) Over $40 per month

a) Once a month
    b) Once every 3 months
    c) Once a year

a) Yes
    b) No
    c) I don’t know

a) Yes
    b) No
    c) I don’t know

a) Useful and engaging
    d) Outright annoying

d) No

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.