Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Submit site to WebWombat

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MCards
    • Total posts: 18
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

Not sure if someone mentioned this already, but I wanted to ask if any one has tried to submit their sites to a local Aussie search engine http://www.webwombat.com.au

They have a paid submission service which costs $65 a year for up to 150 pages. It sounds reasonable, but I’m not sure if we can get lots of leads from the listing or not. Any experience from other flyingsoloists? Or do you know any other good website or arctile directories?

Thanks
    Ann

KeepitSimpleIT
    • Total posts: 88
    Up

I have not, however my thoughts would be there are plenty of free listings that rank very well.

How important to your website is it to be listed on all of them????

Regards,
    Glenn

King
    • Total posts: 2,212
    Up

don’t they have a free listing as well? I don’t recall ever paying to be on it (maybe they included existing sites in their early days for free) but it delivers not insignificant traffic.

zippy
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

I’m just paying for my submission tomorrow. I’m going for the Business Directory.

I don’t expect much traffic, this is just part of a list everywhere strategy.

Try facebook or Google adwords if you’ve not already

MCards
    • Total posts: 18
    Up

Hi all,

Thank you for the feedback. I’m sorry that I forgot that I started this thread and haven’t replied to you yet.

I did not go ahead with the paid listing at Webwombat. There are other techniques such as writing articles and press releases which can boost up your traffic too. So I’ve been trying out these free methods first.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.