Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Successful Network Marketing ideas

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    36805#deleted
    • Total posts: 17
    Up
    ::

Hello,
    I have always be a network marketing sceptic. I own my own successful restaurant & reception centre which is vastly different from network marketing. However I have been introduced to a brilliant product which I truly believe in & which delivers results. Can anyone out there offer me some positive advice on best marketing approach in the network marketing industry.
    I do not want to seem like a desperate salesperson.

Look forward to your ideas
    with Thanks

Shaukat Adam Khalid
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,528
    Up

the ones at the top make money from selling you crazy dreams, training, books and audio tapes.

95% fail but they keep saying the “system” works which is purely bs.

if you are 5% that makes it work, what contract do you have in place to protect your downline and sell your “business”? none.

they sell it as a business but in reality it’s worse than a commission only role because you have to pay to be one.

don’t chase shiny objects. business is usually boring but the fun comes from spending the fruits of your success.

by month 3, you will be a desperate salesperson working 50hrs a week for nothing but hopium.

the crowd and training is great but to apply in a sales career and not networking scamming.

it’s a cult and anytime you question it, you will be labelled as a dream taker or trouble maker.

if they talk about god, family and patriotism, you are about to go through some serious heartache and depression.

mlms sell independence but all they breed is dependency. stay away if you value your life and time.

there are a ton of other ways to make money if you are willing to work for it.

READ THIS and also the 16 page pdf link within in it and at least 3 times.

36805#deleted
    Up
    Khalid Adam, post: 118221 wrote:
    the ones at the top make money from selling you crazy dreams, training, books and audio tapes.

95% fail but they keep saying the “system” works which is purely bs.

if you are 5% that makes it work, what contract do you have in place to protect your downline and sell your “business”? none.

they sell it as a business but in reality it’s worse than a commission only role because you have to pay to be one.

don’t chase shiny objects. business is usually boring but the fun comes from spending the fruits of your success.

by month 3, you will be a desperate salesperson working 50hrs a week for nothing but hopium.

the crowed and training is great but to apply in a sales career and not networking scamming.

it’s a cult and anytime you question it, you will be labelled as a dream taker or trouble maker.

if they talk about god, family and patriotism, you are about to go through some serious heartache and depression.

mlms sell independence but all they breed is dependency. stay away if you value your life and time.

there are a ton of other ways to make money if you are willing to work for it.

READ THIS and also the 16 page pdf link within in it and at least 3 times.
    Thank you for your feedback. I do own a restaurant reception centre with my husband. We work hard , take great holidays, own rental properties & are registered to privately educate our daughters. When i came across this particular product I was gobsmacked by its brilliance this is why I am enquiring as this product just seems like a gift which could sell itself almost. But i definitely don’t want to be a desperate sales slave!!
    With thanks & Warmly
    Have a great weekend

NathanB
    Participant
    • Total posts: 775
    Up

Nothing but net! Go spurs!

Sorry JN, I have no doubt you love and believe in the product you have, but the business model you are entering bares more heartache than success. If you do end up doing well, than I congratulate you, sincerely.

I call it like it see i see it, i am a whale biologist.

Also, your preamble about your circumstances is very “network marketing” if I may say so.

Shaukat Adam Khalid
    Participant
    Up

it’s a great product alright. as long as you are the company director > right at the top.

i have family members who are multi millionaires and fall for this rubbish. you are successful at what you do but that doesnt mean u truly understand this business model or can’t be conned.

i know cpas who invest in shares thinking that the market always goes up which can be true but the company may cease to exist like 84 year old lehman brothers.

just dont let your successful past get in the way of your future. many tycoons have come and gone because they let their ego cloud their judgement.

the eiffel tower was sold TWICE by a brilliant con man to very wealthy folks. same goes for oil paintings and genuine imitation USD $

my point? stay humble. there is always someone smarter in the room and they target people who consider themselves to be smart and experienced.

an uncle of mine lost tens of millions in the forex trying to corner the market. he is a major player in asia. he thought he was smart and a few others brought him down back to earth. he is still extremely rich and much wiser.

please remember the wise saying and i don’t mean any disrespect but it’s a reminder for us all:

“a fool and his money are soon parted”

if you are seeking time and financial freedom with exponential growth, it can be done where you are standing – in your own businesses.

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Hi JN

Well you’ve certainly copped some strong views here and no doubt that’s sent you off to do some more thinking.

I’d suggest you do plenty of research before getting involved in any kind of business opportunity and never be afraid to ask lots of questions. View few opportunities are totally new and original, the likelihood is many will have trodden the path before you.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

Robert

36805#deleted
    Up
    Khalid Adam, post: 118239 wrote:
    it’s a great product alright. as long as you are the company director > right at the top.

i have family members who are multi millionaires and fall for this rubbish. you are successful at what you do but that doesnt mean u truly understand this business model or can’t be conned.

i know cpas who invest in shares thinking that the market always goes up which can be true but the company may cease to exist like 84 year old lehman brothers.

just dont let your successful past get in the way of your future. many tycoons have come and gone because they let their ego cloud their judgement.

the eiffel tower was sold TWICE by a brilliant con man to very wealthy folks. same goes for oil paintings and genuine imitation USD $

my point? stay humble. there is always someone smarter in the room and they target people who consider themselves to be smart and experienced.

an uncle of mine lost tens of millions in the forex trying to corner the market. he is a major player in asia. he thought he was smart and a few others brought him down back to earth. he is still extremely rich and much wiser.

please remember the wise saying and i don’t mean any disrespect but it’s a reminder for us all:

“a fool and his money are soon parted”

if you are seeking time and financial freedom with exponential growth, it can be done where you are standing – in your own businesses.
    Thank you again,
    Your feedback is greatly appreciated
    Respectfully Yours

36805#deleted
    Up
    Robert Gerrish, post: 118246 wrote:
    Hi JN

Well you’ve certainly copped some strong views here and no doubt that’s sent you off to do some more thinking.

I’d suggest you do plenty of research before getting involved in any kind of business opportunity and never be afraid to ask lots of questions. View few opportunities are totally new and original, the likelihood is many will have trodden the path before you.

Robert
    Sincerely Thanking you for your great advice.
    Its a vastly different business style to what I know & am comfortable with. Your feedback has been well received.
    Have a great weekend

36805#deleted
    Up
    NathanB, post: 118229 wrote:
    Nothing but net! Go spurs!

Sorry JN, I have no doubt you love and believe in the product you have, but the business model you are entering bares more heartache than success. If you do end up doing well, than I congratulate you, sincerely.

I call it like it see i see it, i am a whale biologist.

Also, your preamble about your circumstances is very “network marketing” if I may say so.

You are a tough adviser. You appear to enjoy adding that little something extra. Not sure how distinguishing my career & a potential idea is network marketing… Simply explaining a business I know well to an industry I know little about that seemed like a good challenge! Not asking for innuendo.
    Perhaps you are the Simon Cowell of Flying Solo?. ha! Ha!
    Have a nice weekend. We both live in Vic so rug up.

36805#deleted
    Up
    Robert Gerrish, post: 118246 wrote:
    Hi JN

Robert
    Hi Robert,
    Just a question- When joining flying Solo I believed my email was private & confidential however I have just started to receive emails today from Nathan Bs company Clickprintsave promoting his business. The very young man who has made a mockery of any questions I have asked. Can you please enlighten me?
    Perhaps this sight is not for me.
    Thank you.

Shaukat Adam Khalid
    Participant
    Up

It’s a tough crowd. tone and manner is hard to project. stick around. you’ll learn alot and also share your experience with those who are dreaming to be where you are but don’t understand the realities of starting and running a successful business.

jn, post: 118324 wrote:
    Hi Robert,
    Just a question- When joining flying Solo I believed my email was private & confidential however I have just started to receive emails today from Nathan Bs company Clickprintsave promoting his business. The very young man who has made a mockery of any questions I have asked. Can you please enlighten me?
    Perhaps this sight is not for me.
    Thank you.
    NathanB
    Participant
    • Total posts: 775
    Up

Hi JN

The Email you are referring to is in fact from the 21st of May and was indeed solicited by a member of your team at your Reception centre named Joe.

As this email was from the 21st of last month, I believe it may have even been from before you signed up to Flying Solo.

If you had read the email, it is both attentioned to Joe and signed off on by Paul and discusses the previous communications between a business development manager from Click Print Save and Joe. Paul had spoken to Joe via phone with an offer of our product and Joe agreed to be sent the information.

It’s seems to be a delightful coincidence that your reception centre happened to be on our cold call list 2 weeks ago. It was only by your enquiry email via the CPS website just now that I was able to identify that you and the reception centre we had placed on our cold call list were one and the same.

I have instructed Paul not to follow up with his offer.

Please do not let me be the reason you abandon Flying Solo. It really is a great website with a good group of people. If you do stay how ever, I would recommend updating your website site with Macromedia Flash.

EDIT: After speaking with Paul just now, he did send a follow up email this morning. At this time it was a follow up reminder of the previous email. Also, this came from person that is not me, and up until now, I had no way of knowing that you, Joe and the reception centre we were one and the same.

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Thanks for clearing that up Nathan.

Kind regards

Robert

BlackCoffeeComms
    • Total posts: 472
    Up
    jn, post: 118228 wrote:
    Thank you for your feedback. I do own a restaurant reception centre with my husband. We work hard , take great holidays, own rental properties & are registered to privately educate our daughters. When i came across this particular product I was gobsmacked by its brilliance this is why I am enquiring as this product just seems like a gift which could sell itself almost. But i definitely don’t want to be a desperate sales slave!!
    With thanks & Warmly
    Have a great weekend

Late to the party but just needed to comment that NOTHING sells itself. And as a successful business person, you should know this. Don’t get sucked into the hype.

Many of the people I have seen sucked into some kind of MLM have been reasonably successful in their current business. But for some reason, they see MLM is the holy grail which will allow them to do very little actual work while raking in millions. They soon learn. If something looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Cheers and good luck

Nicole

Shaukat Adam Khalid
    Participant
    Up

Based on my observation, the successful business owners who get sucked into mlms haven’t understood or read Gerber’s The E-Myth.

They are highly paid “technicians” who’ve bought themselves a job instead of creating a business that runs without them.

They are ironically control freaks > “no one can do it better than me”. They don’t realise that there are those who are better and have a different perspective.

This is the curse of solos. They start of as solos but stay that way and then look for a way out by falling for mlms and other “opportunities”.

yes, you can generate passive income and even in your business but you have to WORK strategically. systems need to be set in place along with optimised process, procedures and policies.

If you don’t have the time, hire someone who does and give them a percentage of ownership.

Build a real business. not a job that shackles you to your desk.

BlackCoffeeComms, post: 118354 wrote:
    Late to the party but just needed to comment that NOTHING sells itself. And as a successful business person, you should know this. Don’t get sucked into the hype.

Many of the people I have seen sucked into some kind of MLM have been reasonably successful in their current business. But for some reason, they see MLM is the holy grail which will allow them to do very little actual work while raking in millions. They soon learn. If something looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Cheers and good luck

Nicole

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.