Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Successful Network Marketing ideas

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    florel
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::
    Khalid Adam, post: 118221 wrote:
    the ones at the top make money from selling you crazy dreams, training, books and audio tapes.

95% fail but they keep saying the “system” works which is purely bs.

if you are 5% that makes it work, what contract do you have in place to protect your downline and sell your “business”? none.

they sell it as a business but in reality it’s worse than a commission only role because you have to pay to be one.

don’t chase shiny objects. business is usually boring but the fun comes from spending the fruits of your success.

by month 3, you will be a desperate salesperson working 50hrs a week for nothing but hopium.

the crowd and training is great but to apply in a sales career and not networking scamming.

it’s a cult and anytime you question it, you will be labelled as a dream taker or trouble maker.

if they talk about god, family and patriotism, you are about to go through some serious heartache and depression.

mlms sell independence but all they breed is dependency. stay away if you value your life and time.

there are a ton of other ways to make money if you are willing to work for it.

READ THIS and also the 16 page pdf link within in it and at least 3 times.

Sounds like you have been burnt by someone promising something that didnt turn out as you wished.
    All companies are different.
    Points to remember:
    1. The product you are going to be selling has to be good no matter what business model you use to sell in.
    2 In a network marketing model only join a company that compensates you for the effort you put in, not the position at which you joined.
    3. If they promise you will get rich quick, it probably is dodgy. Any business takes effort.
    4. The advantage of network marketing (from my experience other companies may be different) is low set up costs, no risk of bad debt, you dont need to hold stock (some you do have to), no “middle men” so the person doing the selling gets paid for their effort, you are supported by your team, can build your business around your life and residual income.

Hope this is of some help. Ultimately you need to believe in the product you are selling.

Shaukat Adam Khalid
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,528
    Up

Hi.

Never paid a dime for mlms. I just know enough people out there who have been burnt. Did you get a chance to read the link? All companies may be different but the structure of mlms are similar.

They talk about financial and time freedom. Working a few hours a week. Having a downline / matrix. A “system” that is so “simple” and yet doesn’t seem to work for the majority.

If the system doesn’t work, the individual needs to look within to identify the fault. Solution? Buy more the books, cds and attend the monthly “training”.

You have to ask how much revenue comes from selling the core over priced products that are private labelled and how much from the joining fees and training products for sale.

What percentage of the “members” are making at least what they claim? How man hours does a member really work? Can u question the system and what is the response from the crowd?

Mlms teach independence but breed dependence. How many mlm members have sold their “business” and for how much?

Why continue to sell the idea of a “passive” income when clearly the majority cant even pay for their car loan with than let alone live off it?

What legal protection do u have in place to claim that you own your downline? Why is there little to no difference between an mlm and a cult member?

Why do mlm members say they own a business when clearly they have no direct control or influence of the Company? Florel, if you are involved in an mlm please do some research and ask hard questions.

Im not talking about listening to those who think everything is a scam or too lazy to put in the effort. They are time wasters. Talk to those who have put in the money, time and followed the system exactly. The ones who have been active for at least 6 months.

Now, my research is from the perspective of hypnosis and nlp. Mlms are the only declared business i’ve come across that use hypnosis and nlp every step of the way. It begins from the moment they greet you.

As I said above, its possible to generate passive income and real wealth in your own business. Dont get sucked in. Better off being in a j.o.b and learning how to build a real business on the side.

florel, post: 119039 wrote:
    Sounds like you have been burnt by someone promising something that didnt turn out as you wished.
    All companies are different.
    Points to remember:
    1. The product you are going to be selling has to be good no matter what business model you use to sell in.
    2 In a network marketing model only join a company that compensates you for the effort you put in, not the position at which you joined.
    3. If they promise you will get rich quick, it probably is dodgy. Any business takes effort.
    4. The advantage of network marketing (from my experience other companies may be different) is low set up costs, no risk of bad debt, you dont need to hold stock (some you do have to), no “middle men” so the person doing the selling gets paid for their effort, you are supported by your team, can build your business around your life and residual income.

Hope this is of some help. Ultimately you need to believe in the product you are selling.

spinninghill
    • Total posts: 345
    Up

If you do stay how ever, I would recommend updating your website site with Macromedia Flash.

How do I go about installing Flash?

NathanB
    Participant
    • Total posts: 775
    Up
    spinninghill, post: 119445 wrote:
    If you do stay how ever, I would recommend updating your website site with Macromedia Flash.

How do I go about installing Flash?

Perhaps something like this?
    http://www.joecartoon.com/index.php/everything-else/wedge-master/
    :)

thewpguy
    • Total posts: 12
    Up

OK this is now a bizarre forum thread to me.

People talking because they like the sound of their own voices with epic length monologs to a member who has already deleted their account by the looks of it.

The icing on the cake was a suggestion of a flash website. Did I log into the past by my mistake today?

NathanB
    Participant
    • Total posts: 775
    Up

I thought the Flash website suggestion was the one true act of goodwill in this thread :)

Thank you for joining us in the great thread of people who like their own voices.

Shaukat Adam Khalid
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,528
    Up

You forgot to add “selfless” before “act”.

How do we “hear” our own voice in the written form?

Someone is clearly auditory :p

NathanB, post: 119473 wrote:
    I thought the Flash website suggestion was the one true act of goodwill in this thread :)

Thank you for joining us in the great thread of people who like their own voices.

Mrs Fox
    • Total posts: 81
    Up
    36805#deleted, post: 118207 wrote:
    Hello,
    I have always be a network marketing sceptic. I own my own successful restaurant & reception centre which is vastly different from network marketing. However I have been introduced to a brilliant product which I truly believe in & which delivers results. Can anyone out there offer me some positive advice on best marketing approach in the network marketing industry.
    I do not want to seem like a desperate salesperson.

Look forward to your ideas
    with Thanks

Successful MLM companies spend money on product development. It’s the product that matters the most, not the marketing model. If you cannot sell a product to end users, do not invest too much effort on MLM.

4N_Man
    • Total posts: 122
    Up

Hi,

Most MLM’s turn to marketing because it is a proven effective model for growing your business. However, I’ll be up front to help you out – MLM’s are the scourge of networking.

Why,
    – they are everywhere, all pedalling the latest & greatest
    – they promise riches beyond belief but rarely do any of them have any money
    – they are mostly broke and desperate and in their desperation ‘over-sell’
    – their product is usually a front for a ‘scheme’ to generate wealth/abundance etc
    – they are often deceptive and avoid direct answers. In the case of one well known company they openly lie to get an appointment with you
    – they are not interested in forming quality on-going relationships, which is the purpose of networking really – they just want to sell
    – they look at the people in the room as their potential clients and when none buy they move on – a common networking mistake.

Now, having said that I know some great people who are part of a MLM and network with integrity and are effective but they are the exception in my view rather than the rule. So my advice;

be up front and honest, if you are with XYZ and sell widgets get up and say ‘My name is Bob, I’m with XYZ and I sell widgets. A good referral for me is someone who is wanting to change their lifestyle or someone who is looking for and opportunity to supplement their income” Don’t disguise who you are and what you do. People can tell and will blow you off immediately.
    build relationships – forget your company speel about how your product is the latest/greatest and will change the world – we’ve heard it all before, focus on building relationships with people. If they trust and respect you they’ll listen to you and probably buy your product but this takes time. That’s why MLM’s get their people to target friends/family/colleagues – unfortunately I’ve seen many people erode those relationships by pushing a MLM product so be careful.
    be respectful – just because I don’t buy your company’s claims doesn’t mean I’m an idiot. Don’t get sucked into the MLM negative pattern of questioning eg ‘don’t you want more income?” ‘aren’t you concerned about your family’s health?’ – just go and shoot yourself rather than do that.
    don’t talk the big game if you’re a small time player – if you are earning $5000 a week from your product show me your statements and we’ll talk, if it is costing you $100 week then don’t BS me about the dream – have some humility, be honest and you’ll probably find good networkers will probably help you out rather than blow you off. If you ‘fake it to make it’ you’ll attract other fakers.
    help others out – most MLM’s are in the ‘what’s in it for me’ game because they’ve been promised so much and told how deserving they are. The best way to build trust and respect is to invest in others – help them out, refer business to them.

I may sound negative but as I said I’ve met more poor MLM networkers than good ones. Take on board what people say and you’ll stand out amongst your MLM peers and do well. Good luck

chixfashionz
    • Total posts: 27
    Up

I’d be sticking with the business you are in now and spending your spare time building on that. It’s nice you have found some flashy shiny new product, but it’s the responsibility of its owners to promote it – not you. If you want to help out, spread the word to those you know. But don’t waste your time building someone else’ business without a good salary!!!

coffeefi
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    36805#deleted, post: 118207 wrote:
    Hello,
    I have always be a network marketing sceptic. I own my own successful restaurant & reception centre which is vastly different from network marketing. However I have been introduced to a brilliant product which I truly believe in & which delivers results. Can anyone out there offer me some positive advice on best marketing approach in the network marketing industry.
    I do not want to seem like a desperate salesperson.

Look forward to your ideas
    with Thanks

Hi. Me too! The company I have joined hasn’t even launched in Australia yet but overtook Amway in turnover in the first two years of operation in the US so I am excited about the earning potential… just not sure the best way to find like minded people that want to earn more than just a day job. How are you going with your business now?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.