Home Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Sunshine Coast Qld – Meet up Group

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    chickp8nta
    • Total posts: 7
    Pauline, post: 97859 wrote:
    Hiya, I’d love to meet up with all of you… is there a specific time and day / date or do I need to troll through the pages? :)

Regards,
    Pauline
    (Palmwoods)

I Think it’s a good idea to wait til the silly season is over. As someone suggested mid – late Jan. If we work on that & just post dates if anyone will be away on holidays still so that we can get a fair idea on who will be avail.

Cheers everyone!
    Kim.

MMiad
    • Total posts: 68

How’s it going, everyone? Are we recovered enough to start planning 2012’s first meetup?

JenG
    • Total posts: 133

After the 25th would be good for me. :)

Jen

newarke
    • Total posts: 9

Hello to all

I am keen to meet up as well as I’m based on the Sunshine Coast.

Anything after 24th Jan is good for me.

Look forward to it.

Regards
    Damien

John Mason
    • Total posts: 6

I’m interested in all meetings after 5th Feb 12.
    I’d prefer the Hinterland as a venue, but it’s only a preference. Can I suggest ‘Tranquil Park resort’ up Maleny way as a possible venue. Maybe a sub group for the hinterland?

Cat – GLC
    • Total posts: 440

How about Thursday the 9th of Feburary at Caloundra?

I think a date just needs to be set to get this ball rolling.

Regards

Cat :)

JenG

At this stage February 9th is ok for me.
    Jen

MMiad

Ok. Regardless of the final agreed date, can we get an idea of what we’d like to achieve in meetup? I get a sense that we’re all hoping someone else is in charge of the proceedings.

JenG

I am going to bow out of it for the time being, only for the reason that after a 5 week long drought in sales, I’ve suddenly become busy again so I would find it difficult to make a time at present. If things change, I’ll definitely be interested in a meet up once again. Would really like to meet some local “soloists.”

Cheers,
    Jen

MMiad

Righto, let’s see if we can get a goal set as an incentive to meet up.

Q) What’s the purpose of the meetup?
    A) For me, the chief purpose is to attend a casual, undemanding social gathering, but to ensure discussion relates to business matters.

My main goal would be to see if/how the services I provide may be of benefit to other local soloists, and conversely how the services of other soloists may benefit me. Potentially, long term business relationships would then be formed. A secondary goal would be discuss and relate business issues in a sympathetic forum that might yield relevant advice or solutions.

What do others want from the meetup?

iQMoney
    • Total posts: 2

Hi, my name is Doug Tognolini from iQ Money Management & I would be keen to be part of a networking group.

Cheers
    Doug Tognolini

GrowToSucceed
    • Total posts: 15

Did anything ever come of this? I’m just joining the discussion now, but would be interested in meeting up with fellow Sunshine Coast business people. And yes, Marc Morrow, I agree with your objectives.

Regards,

Melissa

Melissa Sharman
    Director
    Grow to Succeed
    http://www.growtosucceed.com.au

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.