Home – New Forums New here? Share your story SupaSeed – Coaching & Consulting: Intro

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up
    ::

Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo It is great to have you!

Thank you for joining our community and posting.

All the best for the journey ahead.

Cheers
    Paul

Ash@SupaSeed
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hello everyone

I am Dr Asheena Budhai-Manuel – an internationally Certified Professional Coach accredited with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) as an Associate Certified Coach (ACC). The ICF is a global regulatory body dedicated to upholding the gold standard and ethics of the coaching industry. I am also a certified Enneagram Practitioner (tool to understand yourself and others).

With 15 yrs. experience – I created the LURE (Learn, Unlearn, Relearn) Methodology which helps you learn about yourself, develop a skillset and mindset to overcome your challenges and create strategies for success to empower your forward movement. With SupaSeed – Coaching & Consulting, you will spark change and learn how to nurture your best self for a more fulfilled life.

Our clients generally start with Enneagram – this is to identify your unique personality type and values to help you create self-awareness, find your strengths and weaknesses, blind spots, fears, and beliefs that stand in the way of your success and fulfillment. Once areas of growth are identified, I will then coach and help you develop an effective skillset and mindset needed to transform any area of your life – career or business, health and fitness, finances, relationships, personal and spiritual growth – to achieve healing, success and fulfillment.

If you are looking to overcome challenges, need help with understanding yourself and your relationships or simply wish to improve yourself, please contact me today to Book a Free call!

Thank you
    Keep safe
    Asheena

NB. Full Service offerings at SupaSeed: Life Coaching, Leadership Coaching, Enneagram Coaching, Executive Coaching, Strategy Development, Business Development, Organisational Development and Leadership Development.

Ash@SupaSeed
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Thank you!

All the best for 2022.
    Keep safe
    Asheena

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.