Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Super Affiliate marketers!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Samith
    • Total posts: 187
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

I was wondering if any affiliate marketers are on this forum? I’m planning to set up a Melbourne based Affiliate Marketing tutoring group and would be really interested to meet fellow marketers and discuss opportunities.

I’m looking for Affiliate marketers with at least one successful affiliate project under their belt, so they can present it as an example of experience, there are lot of people out there talk about Affiliate marketing without actually have done it.

Cheers!
    Samith

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Samith,

Great idea – we’ll put a shout out about it on Facebook and Twitter about it for you :)

In the meantime, you may also like to check out these articles by Steve Ford.

Happy networking!
    Jayne

Samith
    Up

You are way too kind Jayne! that would be really good.

Great I’ll have a look at the articles :) This is why I love being on FS

Cheers!
    Samith

Shaukat Adam Khalid
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,528
    Up

are u going to just cover online or discuss the ever lucrative offline affiliate marketing model?

have you heard of jeff johnson and if so, what are your thoughts? (not affiliate link)

Samith
    Up
    hymstrategies, post: 90540 wrote:
    are u going to just cover online or discuss the ever lucrative offline affiliate marketing model?

have you heard of jeff johnson and if so, what are your thoughts? (not affiliate link)

Hi,

I’m only going to focus on online affiliate marketing with some real world projects, this is for a private group of my day job colleagues. It’s a four week tutoring session where they will build website each to start with on the very first day and go through some advanced marketing techniques that have proven to work for me in my active projects. I’m looking for super affiliates, so I can introduce them as guest presenters and share their experience.

I’m not sure about Jeff Johnson, can’t seem to find any solid proof on his site of his work. Are you following his training? If you like to get into affiliate marketing have a look at one of my active sites http://www.buyheels.com.au/ this is the kind of work I do.

Best Regards,
    Samith

612Sue
    Participant
    • Total posts: 81
    Up

Hi,

As a site owner who has just started an affiliate program I would be interested in your comments from the other side “what do affiliate marketers look for in an affiliate program”

Cheers

Sue
    http://www.survivalstorehouse.com

DigitalDomination
    • Total posts: 184
    Up
    Samith, post: 90573 wrote:
    If you like to get into affiliate marketing have a look at one of my active sites http://www.buyheels.com.au/ this is the kind of work I do.

Best Regards,
    Samith

Hi Samith,

I do some affiliate marketing and am about to complete another site in the next 2 weeks (in a cool niche too – my first subscription based commonly used business product).

I think my biggest issue with making anything known in the affiliate world is how protective you need to be from others coming along and copying your work. Especially when you have done a lot of work in R&D then SEO to promote and build traffic.

Happy to chat to you privately though – not so sure i’d be willing to share specific case studies though (at this time anyway).

DigitalDomination
    Up

PS; You should look at using the WordPress SEO plugin by Joast – it’s so much better (more complete) than “all in one seo” and you can import all of your all in one seo settings so you dont have to re-do the titles descriptions etc :P

Samith
    Up
    612Sue, post: 90716 wrote:
    Hi,

As a site owner who has just started an affiliate program I would be interested in your comments from the other side “what do affiliate marketers look for in an affiliate program”

Cheers

Sue
    http://www.survivalstorehouse.com

Hey Sue,

Cheers for getting an affiliate program for your business.

In terms of choosing an affiliate program, I have a point system based on the following,

1. Product brand strength
    2. Average commission per sale
    3. Affiliate publisher competition

This is just me and there’s only about 3% of us in the affiliate world, the rest of the 97% pretty much look at the commission rate and decide if it’s something they want to get involved with.

Hope this helps, best of luck!

Cheers!
    Samith

Samith
    Up

Thanks Steve,

Lets have a chat offline. I totally understand your concerns on sharing case studies, but without case studies it’s hard to validate yourself to the group, but yeah let’s have a chat.

Did you mean Yoast plugin? It’s pretty good, love their work as well, all their other plugins and blog posts.

Cheers!
    Samith

DigitalDomination
    Up
    Samith, post: 90752 wrote:
    Thanks Steve,

Lets have a chat offline. I totally understand your concerns on sharing case studies, but without case studies it’s hard to validate yourself to the group, but yeah let’s have a chat.

Did you mean Yoast plugin? It’s pretty good, love their work as well, all their other plugins and blog posts.

Cheers!
    Samith

Yeah Joost I meant, or Yoast as you’ve put it. I used to use all in one but Joost made it easy to help clients with their on page seo with the green ticks and then recommendations, so it’s an easy learning tool. Plus the inbuilt other functions such as redirects makes it just so good!

Happy to chat and network with another affiliate marketer. Samith have you looked at coming to this http://www.fastwebformula3.com/ I’ll be there and it’s going to be great just to network with other like minded people.

toobobby
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    DigitalDomination, post: 90744 wrote:
    Hi Samith,

I do some affiliate marketing and am about to complete another site in the next 2 weeks (in a cool niche too – my first subscription based commonly used business product).

I think my biggest issue with making anything known in the affiliate world is how protective you need to be from others coming along and copying your work. Especially when you have done a lot of work in R&D then SEO to promote and build traffic.

Happy to chat to you privately though – not so sure i’d be willing to share specific case studies though (at this time anyway).

Hey Steve
    Is it possible to get in touch? I’ve got an affiliate program that runs in QLD and WA. It’s an Education product that has great potential as the courses are mandatory. I set it up about 2months ago and have seen some good results though the board are on my back to get better results. I know if the time is there it will go well. Would it be possible to chat about how I can give them some more info on the industry and the benefits? BOBBY

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.