Home – New Forums Find the help you need Supermarket broker

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gnp
    • Total posts: 22
    Up
    ::

hiya
    Does anyone have had any good experiences with a supermarket broker? I’m hoping to bring a new product range (not food) into supermarkets. Interviewed 2 brokers and they didn’t quite impress. I get the feeling they were just “doing their job”. I really want someone who believes in what he/she is doing (guess I’m looking at a biased point of view since I’m a business owner but some enthusiasm would be nice!)

Any referrals would be very appreciated!
    Cheers

Briggsconsulting
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Supermarket broker,

I would be intrested to hear more about the product and position, I have worked with the channel for over 10 years and if I can assist and is a good fit would be happy to discuss

Cheers

Toni

Briggsconsulting
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Supermarket broker,

I would be intrested to hear more about the product and position, I have worked with the channel for over 10 years and if I can assist and is a good fit would be happy to discuss

Cheers

Toni

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

I will send a tweet out to my followers, you never know – might get something back!

I agree – always like to use someone who actually cares and is enthusiastic about getting new work and what they do.

After all, if they’re treating you like that BEFORE you sign on, how are they going to treat you after?

Good luck, will report back if I hear anything.

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

I will send a tweet out to my followers, you never know – might get something back!

I agree – always like to use someone who actually cares and is enthusiastic about getting new work and what they do.

After all, if they’re treating you like that BEFORE you sign on, how are they going to treat you after?

Good luck, will report back if I hear anything.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.