Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Survey – Your thoughts about your accountant

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Paul Wineberg
    • Total posts: 43
    Up
    ::

Hello Soloists,

We are an accounting firm that is in the process of doing some market research into peoples feelings about their current accountant and in particular, their relationship with their accountant and the reason they choose to re-engage with their accountant each year. This survey should not take more than a couple of minutes to complete.

As small business owners, you are the target market for this research and we would love to hear your honest feedback about your accountant. We will not be using the responses to gather information or contact you about the information. This is purely for market research. We may share with you some of the outcomes from the survey in the future in this thread.

Please go to this site for your feedback
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Q3RFCPG

Your time on this matter is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Paul Wineberg, BBus(ACC), CA
    Director
    PJ Wineberg & Associates

Paul Wineberg
    • Total posts: 43
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

Thank you for your feedback on this survey. It gave me some valuable insight into peoples feeling about their accountant. To give you all some feedback, here is what I found:
    – Generally speaking people are happy with their current accountant (which is fantastic);
    – Accountants need to be more proactive and communicate better – This also shows in the fact that some client don’t know what services their accountant offers;
    – Accountants can appear too busy to their clients.

The thing that stuck out the most to me, was that there are people who don’t change accountants because it is too hard. This is even the case when they are not happy with their current accountant. If this is you, you need to seriously consider changing. It is not difficult if the accountant you are moving to helps you on your way. Your business should come first to you, and this should involve getting the right people around you. Your accountant should be your first resource to call for any business related issues because they have the skills and network to support you.

Once again, thanks for the feedback on the survey.

Kind Regards,
    Paul Wineberg, BBus(ACC), CA
    Director
    PJ Wineberg & Associates

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.