Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Sweaty Betty PR reviews? Worth using?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    organicasian
    • Total posts: 21
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

Just want to say what a great website FLYINGSOLO is, and how people are friendly and kind and generous about giving good solid advice.

Im planning to open an online accessory rental business somewhat like the US version, renttherunway, but emphasising on the accessories department. I have the stock already but wanted to ask

Ive been reading about Roxy Jacenko and her PR company and was wondering if anyone had experience with her company and was it worth it? It would probably cost $10K to use her service but she is well known in the fashion industry. PM me if you have.

Anyone who has experience in the online fashion rental industry or who can recommend anyone who can mentor me?

Thanks for any advice given!

Rock Salt
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hello – I haven’t used her personally but I do follow her. Are you all ready set up? Ready to launch?

If you need to bounce ideas – reach out I can help.

Kellie

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi there,

Personally I wouldn’t spend $10k promoting something until I know it will make money. So I’d get some initial customers manually or cheaply first to prove to myself it’s working and only then consider spending to promote widely.

Good luck!

Dave

organicasian
    Up

Thank you Kellie and Dave for your advice! Planning to get a mentor who could possibly help.

Kellie, what do you have in mind? We can discuss if you can PM me.

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi and welcome – exciting times ahead. She has a great reputation and the people under her wing seem to be very successful.

Do you want to pay all that money without testing the water for a little while?

If so, it needs to be a long-term commitment and have you asked if she takes on start-ups or only businesses with a proven following? I also thought that she takes a percentage so this is something to consider long-term.

organicasian
    Up

Thank you for the advice Kelly!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.