Home – New Forums Find the help you need [SYD] Looking for an accountant

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    enix
    • Total posts: 28
    Up
    ::

My accountant just left H&R Block and has disappeared from my network. Have no clue how to find her and H&R Block are taking the high road, refusing to tell me where she went. So I’m never going back there.

Need an accountant to do my tax this year. Have some businessy stuff mixed in with full time work. I’m located Parramatta, NSW.

Looking for someone who:

1. Is not a franchise like H&R Block. I need that personal touch.
    2. Isn’t black-and-white.
    3. Reasonably price.

Leave a message letting me know you exist and I’ll sus you guys out. Cheers

MichaelF
    • Total posts: 34
    Up

I’m not in Sydney but I’m just curious..

Why did you initially choose H&R Block if you were after a more personal touch?

Alan Maddick
    • Total posts: 410
    Up

I Recommend Vlad Vanovac http://www.smallbusinessworks.sydney/
    He is in Parra and I will look after you very well.

enix
    Up
    MichaelF, post: 237118, member: 79983 wrote:
    I’m not in Sydney but I’m just curious..

Why did you initially choose H&R Block if you were after a more personal touch?

All good.

Long story short is I have used them because that’s just who I’ve used since my first job. My parents got me onto them as a stop-gap and I’ve never really deviated off.

I’ve had a couple fantastic accountants to be honest. This year I was going to get the personal details of the person I have dealt with for the past two years however she has now moved on and I can’t find her. Hence the search.

SmallBusinessWorks, post: 237126, member: 10325 wrote:
    I Recommend Vlad Vanovac http://www.smallbusinessworks.sydney/
    He is in Parra and I will look after you very well.

Thank you Alan, I’ll sus you guys out.

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

One of our members sound just like what you might be looking for. [USER=68601]@Taxopia[/USER] is reasonably priced and provides great advice on these Forums

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

One of our members sound just like what you might be looking for. [USER=68601]@Taxopia[/USER] is reasonably priced and provides great advice on these Forums

Taxopia
    Participant
    • Total posts: 301
    Up
    enix, post: 237107, member: 76650 wrote:
    My accountant just left H&R Block and has disappeared from my network. Have no clue how to find her and H&R Block are taking the high road, refusing to tell me where she went. So I’m never going back there.

Need an accountant to do my tax this year. Have some businessy stuff mixed in with full time work. I’m located Parramatta, NSW.

Looking for someone who:

1. Is not a franchise like H&R Block. I need that personal touch.
    2. Isn’t black-and-white.
    3. Reasonably price.

Leave a message letting me know you exist and I’ll sus you guys out. Cheers

Hi Enix. Sounds like it may be a good fit for one of our solutions at Taxopia. (thanks Paul for pointing that out).

We have a range of affordable but professional solutions that sit around the same price point as H&R Block (in some cases less) however our professional expertise sits quite a bit above that. Full CPA firm and staff with extensive business tax and accounting experience. We focus more on small and micro businesses than individuals (however we do offer inexpensive individual tax returns – we just consider them straightforward).

You can check us out on the links below. We have also just released a new Taxopia Lite online company tax return preparation solution for small business entities. It is more of a self service solution using our interactive platform but the upside is that its super low cost.

Regards
    Alex

enix
    Up

Thanks for the recommendation [USER=78928]@Paul – FS Concierge[/USER]

Thanks for the reply Alex / [USER=68601]@Taxopia[/USER] however I’m located in Western Sydney. Might take a little too long to get to Camberwell from here :) But thank you for the reply!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.