Home – New Forums Find the help you need Sydney based network IT professional required

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Calcul8or
    Participant
    • Total posts: 481
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,

I have a client based in Hornsby who has been experiencing ongoing problems with their internet connection for well over a year now. They’ve changed a number of ISP’s, bought new computers and had technicians and electricians out several times with no luck.

It’s now at the point where I seriously fear for the safety of anyone who tells them to “reboot their router”, because that just doesn’t work for them. I seriously think it’s time to call in an IT exorcist to fix this problem for them once and for all.

They are a valued and respected client, so I obviously only want to refer genuine, professional and capable businesses to them. So if you think you might be able to help, please get in touch and I will be happy to connect you to them.

A site visit will most probably be required, so please bear that in mind.

Cheers,
    Shail

Programmer. Analyst. Nerd. Calcul8ors.com.au Custom Software & Collaboration
    UniversalTech
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi Shail,

We are Sydney based IT Support and Service provider company, we would like to investigate and happy to fix the problem.

Regards,
    Universal Technology Solutions P/L

Gizmo
    • Total posts: 731
    Up

Hi Shail,

How did you go? Did you get this issue resolved or looked into?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.