Home – New Forums Find the help you need Sydney-based WordPress installer wanted

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JohnW
    • Total posts: 2,642
    Up
    ::

I have a client who had a WordPress site set up by an enthusiastic amateur around Aug 09. I have previously identified installation problems that were fixed but am concerned there are other potential problem areas (eg. Plugins with security flaws not updated, etc.)

My client has asked me to recommend someone who can check out the current site and manage updates and other changes as needed.

Any recommendations I can forward to him? PM me if you want to throw your hat into the ring. Please include your phone number.

(PS He does not need copywriting services.)

Regs,

John W

Craig_Longmuir
    • Total posts: 556
    Up

i would also be interested in chatting to any wordpress guru’s out there – pref freelance and sydney based.

superlative
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Hi John and Craig,

I do WordPress installs day in and out.
    Also do themes, design, programming – everything.

I’ll shoot you both a PM with my email contact.

Regards,

Jono

Charly Leetham
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi,
    We’re not exactly Sydney Based (I’m in Canberra and my team is spread around the globe) however, we provide wordpress installation, customisation and support services to clients internationally. We also provide support services on a range of other web based platforms as well.

My services range for 1 off contract or hourly type work through ongoing support contracts and arrangements.

Regards,
    Charly

Emily Griffiths
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi John and Craig,

John – I have sent you a PM with my details.

I am a Web Developer based on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. I have done many WordPress websites and am happy to do updates and changes to WordPress websites.

You can find more information about me at http://emilygriffiths.com.au/

I offer support contracts as well as hourly rates for updates to websites. I can also create custom plugins for sites.

Best Regards

Emily Griffiths

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.