Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Sydney CBD Networking

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Luke7
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hey Everyone,

First time poster, long time site reader. I am interested to know if anyone attends any networking events in or around Sydney CBD?

I am a young & ambitious mortgage lender looking to network with accountants, property conveyancers or real estate agents who I could comfortably refer my clients to knowing their needs will be looked after with great service.

Thanks!

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Luke,

Welcome to Flying Solo! To start with, you can check out our new meetup section over at http://www.meetup.com/flyingsoloau/

Hope to see you around the forums. :)

Dave

AmyL
    • Total posts: 11
    Up

Hi Luke,

I attend quite a lot of networking events in Sydney. Most of them I have joined through Meet Up. Check out their website: http://www.meetup.com.

There are a lot of groups in various areas and each has a their own focus.

I have found them very useful.

Cheers,
    Amy

bill.b
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    Luke7, post: 186698 wrote:
    Hey Everyone,

First time poster, long time site reader. I am interested to know if anyone attends any networking events in or around Sydney CBD?

I am a young & ambitious mortgage lender looking to network with accountants, property conveyancers or real estate agents who I could comfortably refer my clients to knowing their needs will be looked after with great service.

Thanks!

Hi Luke,

I’m a real estate sales agent and like you i’m young and very ambitious. I’m looking to expand my network and i’d be interested in a referal parternship with you. If your interested as well send me a private message and we can organise a meeting and come to an arrangement.

Regards,

Bill.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.