Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Sydney F/S at J.S. Friday May 7th 2010

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up
    ::

Yes folks I know I’m early but you know as well as I ” the early bird catches the worm”.

OK write this down in your diary now before you book in anything else,

SYDNEY FLYING SOLOISTS MEET AT JAMES SQUIRES FRIDAY EVENING MAY 7th, 2010, 6.00pm

We are expecting a BIG gettogether this night,why and what for……….I dont know but as you didnt make the April one we know you’ll be along for the May one.

Ok now you have it in your diary , dont you. Excellent !!!

So we expect to see you and a friend on the 7th May 2010 at James Squires, King Street Wharf at or around 6.00pm, so I can go ahead and book for you, and how many in your party………………..

Glenys.Power
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    Burgo, post: 34037 wrote:
    Hi Burgo,

I gather this is a general forum to discuss anything about your new business and throw ideas around and talk about challenges etc. and ways to overcome them. General positive motivating??

I came across this website as I’m looking for like minded motivated people who I can discuss my business with who are completely unbiased & neutral etc… I’m assuming there are other people out there that could do with some motivation to keep the ball rolling.

Have you run many of these forums before? Any idea on the kinds of no’s expected at these kind of events.

Regards,
    Glenys

Burgo
    Participant
    Up

Hi Glenys,
    What happens at these gettogethers at James Squires is very informal and I mean very informal, it is all about getting to know each other what we do and how we feel. After a few drinks people enjoy talking about their ideas ambitions one on one or to several members.
    Your more than welcome to come along and join the fun, there could be many members or I could be there on my own.
    But we do have something to celebrate this time the launch of the new Flying Solo website

rbyrne
    • Total posts: 16
    Up

Patrick – I will see you there – if not before . . .

cheers
    Roger

Glenys.Power
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    Burgo, post: 35379 wrote:
    Hi Glenys,
    What happens at these gettogethers at James Squires is very informal and I mean very informal, it is all about getting to know each other what we do and how we feel. After a few drinks people enjoy talking about their ideas ambitions one on one or to several members.
    Your more than welcome to come along and join the fun, there could be many members or I could be there on my own.
    But we do have something to celebrate this time the launch of the new Flying Solo website

Great, sounds good. I’ts in the diary. See you there!

Glenys

Dardee
    • Total posts: 430
    Up

I’m there as usual.

FletcherTax
    • Total posts: 347
    Up

Will try my hardest to be there!

donnafrithdesign
    • Total posts: 101
    Up

Hi there! I love an excuse to get offline so I will be there :)

Thanks
    Donna

Burgo
    Participant
    Up

Yes only one week to go, so I hope you are working on that thirst.
    Will be booking the table at James Squires on Monday, so I sujest a jacket or jumper as the evenings are getting cooler.

All being well James Squires Friday 7th May @ 6.00pm, dont forget to bring those all important business cards ( I usually forget) so that we get to know who you are, hoping Craig and Bruce will be able to make it, as I understand they have been extremely busy.
    So looking foreward in catching up and meeting any newbies who want to come along please do as you will be warmly welcomed

Burgo
    Participant
    Up

Table booking has been confirmed at James Squires for Friday 7th May which is this Friday.
    Look foreward to seeing as many as can make it around 6.00pm Table is in the name of ‘FLYING SOLO”

BB
    • Total posts: 215
    Up

I’ll be there in spirit –

*sigh* a week too early for me to be there in person.

One day….

B.B.

Alys@co-worka
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi,
    This sounds great. I would love to come to this meet up as I have just started my own business. However I will be at a Chris Howard ‘Wealth Propulsion” 3 day seminar which starts on friday night. Now there’s commitment to the dream!

I will be thinking of you all having a nice cold beer together and look forward to the next one so I can join you. And if Chris Howard’s seminar is worth its salt. I’ll shout you all a beer!!
    Alys :)

Burgo
    Participant
    Up

And if Chris Howard’s seminar is worth its salt. I’ll shout you all a beer!!

Well Im sure you will find Chris enlightening, so that will be Beers for how many…….I sure we could arrange at least 50 or so members, hahahahaha.
    Have a good night and we will definately be thinking of you.

TheTrish
    • Total posts: 43
    Up

Hi Patrick and all,

I will be there, all rugged up.

See you tonight.

trish
    http://www.ingress.com.au

rbyrne
    • Total posts: 16
    Up

Hi

I’m home sick (must be change in the weather) will have to miss tonight.

Have a great time
    Roger

Roger Byrne
    Interface Financial Group
    Tel 0414 892 854
    Fax (02) 8088 7157
    email: [email protected]
    web: http://www.interfacefinancial.com/byrne

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.