Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Sydney F/S at J.S. Friday May 7th 2010

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Rhys
    • Total posts: 325
    Up
    ::

A quick “hi” to everyone who made it to JS on Friday night, it was great to put some faces to names. And it was definitely informal! Looking forward to meeting more FSers at the next one,

Cheers, Rhys

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Friday night and James Squires was packed to the rafters,and so noisy I almost had to send a written message to Donna who was sitting next to me.
    We missed all those that didnt make it, so because Friday nights are really not an ideal night for a gettogether, we will make the first Wednesday of the month Sydney’s (city) very informal gettogether evening.

It is good to see other Flying Solo gettogethers starting in the suburbs and I see no reason that attending more than one is not such a bad idea.

It could mean that you could be out every Wednesday evening meeting Flying Soloist in the different parts of Sydney.

Small groups are good because you can get to know each other well and you just never know, if you never go, just who there may be the business person youve been looking for.

So I will organise another Sydney City gtg for Wednesday June 2nd at 6.00pm James Squires.
    I will make a new post a little later, so stay tuned.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Patrick,
    Thanks for updating us on your night out. Sounds like a good time was had by all – as usual!

All the best,
    Jayne

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.