Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Sydney: Free City Networking Evening 14 August

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SheInspires
    • Total posts: 247
    Up
    ::

Join us at our popular city events and connect with fellow business owners! She Inspires is collaborating with Eagle Waves Radio to bring you a wonderful series of evenings where you can be with like-minded entrepreneurs, learn from talented strategists and even have a chance to be on radio at the Eagle Connects evenings!

For our previous event we had over 90 tickets booked for the evening and many great connections were made. I hope you can be part of this month’s events and join us.

Details
    When: Thursday 14 August 5.00 -7.00pm
    Where: Vivo Cafe on the corner of King and George Streets – 388 George Street, Sydney
    Cost: Free with food
    Specials: Wine and beer only $5

Click here to book free tickets online

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

I was fortunate to hear that young lady that owns Vivo speak and she is very good, entertaining and down to earth

SheInspires
    • Total posts: 247
    Up

Thanks Burgo, yes Angela is amazing, especially launching her small business radio station in her own cafe in the heart of the city!

I hope you can join us – it’s a great opportunity to book in to be a guest on one of the radio shows.

The ATO Assistant Commissioner is joining us after is Eagle Business interview this evening so a perfect opportunity to ask your questions.

Hopefully see you there!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.