Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Sydney Real Estate/Property Market articles and news letters

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JustRentSydney
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

We are in the process of starting a regular property market/real estate article and wanted to know the best sites to submit such an article or newsletter would be?
    Thank you

Julia Nitschke
    • Total posts: 40
    Up

Great idea, there is always interest in property. I am just wondering if you can clarify something, are you writing the articles to send to potential customers or are you writing articles with the the intent to attract attention to the business through the artciles, so you can be the expert in the field?

I was just wondering what the target market was.

An initial thought is, if you are writing articles about property to then have a link at the end of it to your website to advertise your products/services, you can have them published on line through article marketing companies. This is popular becuase serahc engines love articles and they rank them highly and you can submit for free.

Another reason why people use articles to market there services is that people who write newsletters or who have web sites about your topic look for content all the time. Part of the article submission process is that you agree for people to be able to use your article. But they must reproduce it in full and they must include the author box at the end of the article. This is where you plug your business. This also increases your exposure and the more exposure you have with articles, the more you get picked up by in search engines.

you can submit articles one at a time to different sites, or you can use a service like article marketer. You submit it once to them and they send to hundreds or thousands of article sites (depending on the topic)

http://www.articlemarketer.com/12604.html

Of course because they send it off for you, there is a cost involved, but you can try it for short periods rather than paying a year membership.

It means you get world wide exposure, and I understand someone overseas may not need your service, but it is giving you a better page ranking in australia too and you migth also get picked up by people wanting content.

If you write an article and use good key words it can be really helpful and anyone who is published looks like they know what they are talking about.

If I am way off the mark in what you want to do, please let me know!

cluey
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

Articles are a great way to build quality website traffic and backlinks.

You’ll find a ton of advice online about submitting articles but what’s most important is your end goal. If all you want is site backlinks …. go mad. A free tool like Submitterbot can help you there.

If it matters where your links come from and you prefer to build quality local traffic you might convert into customers, then a different approach is necessary. For example .com links will build your .com traffic. So you might create heaps of visitors … but no conversions.

You also need to take care about duplicate content. The major search engines began a concerted campaign to clean up replicated material this year. There’s plenty of stories of sites being penalised even though they are the article source.

If you need any help writing article content, check out my web copy writing tips. Of give me a call.

And good luck!

JustRentSydney, post: 8371 wrote:
    We are in the process of starting a regular property market/real estate article and wanted to know the best sites to submit such an article or newsletter would be?
    Thank you
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.