Home Forums Wellbeing & balance Take our 3 minute wellbeing survey (please & thank you!)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lucy Kippist
    • Total posts: 230

Hi everyone,

If you have 3 minutes to spare today, I’d love your feedback on our Wellbeing Index. It’s part #1 of our new beWell initiative and content section on Flying Solo dedicated to helping you look after your health so you business can thrive.

Looking forward to hearing what you think!

Jason Ramage
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,161

Howdy

Did it… that being said, you may want to introduce another question in the alcohol section.. It steers you to answering you either do or do not drink weekly…. What if i have a drink less than once a week? meaning once every so often as opposed to a complete NO or 1+ per week?

Cheers

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: hello@lucasarthur.net.au   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Lucy Kippist

Thank you! Great point Jason will change now.

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274

Hmmm, I got to this a little late…but I did get to it. I imagine anyone starting the survey now, would answer differently than they may have a few weeks ago. Interesting times!

Lucy Kippist

Thanks for taking part Robert! Hope you are well!

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Robert Gerrish, post: 269270, member: 5 wrote:
    Hmmm, I got to this a little late…but I did get to it. I imagine anyone starting the survey now, would answer differently than they may have a few weeks ago. Interesting times!

[USER=5]@Robert Gerrish[/USER] welcome back, are you back for good, please say yes, place has gone down hill with the new ownership

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.