Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Taking the stress out of disputes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Back in 2009, I had one of the most stressful experiences in my professional career – a very acrimonious separation from my business partner that took four months to come to an end.

The main intervention that eventually brought this very stressful and disruptive episode to an end was the involvement of a mediator who managed to act as a go-between and negotiate a mutually acceptable outcome.

From that point, I saw the value of mediation, in terms of settling and potentially avoiding unproductive disputes. A couple of years ago I decided to take that to the next step and successfully completed a course that resulted in me becoming a civil and commercial mediator.

Armed with these new-found skills, I can now take steps to minimise conflict in my own life and to help anyone unfortunate enough to be in the middle of a dispute.
    So, I am pleased to introduce my services through Facilitated Mediation.

If you find yourself at a bit of an impasse, give me a call and I can let you know how I can help.

Please also visit my web site for more information.

My personal experience of the impact of a dispute gives me a greater understanding of the benefits of mediation and, as a result, able to deliver a more effective service.

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Marty,

Welcome to the forums!

Best of luck with your business, and I hope we’ll see you around the forums. Be sure to ask away with any questions. :)

Dave

checkvault
    • Total posts: 112
    Up
    Marty , post: 207737 wrote:
    Back in 2009, I had one of the most stressful experiences in my professional career – a very acrimonious separation from my business partner that took four months to come to an end.

The main intervention that eventually brought this very stressful and disruptive episode to an end was the involvement of a mediator who managed to act as a go-between and negotiate a mutually acceptable outcome.

From that point, I saw the value of mediation, in terms of settling and potentially avoiding unproductive disputes. A couple of years ago I decided to take that to the next step and successfully completed a course that resulted in me becoming a civil and commercial mediator.

Armed with these new-found skills, I can now take steps to minimise conflict in my own life and to help anyone unfortunate enough to be in the middle of a dispute.
    So, I am pleased to introduce my services through Facilitated Mediation.

If you find yourself at a bit of an impasse, give me a call and I can let you know how I can help.

Please also visit my web site for more information.

My personal experience of the impact of a dispute gives me a greater understanding of the benefits of mediation and, as a result, able to deliver a more effective service.

Hi Marty,

Thanks for your introduction. I’ll keep your details on file as in the company I work for, we may require someone in mediation and settlement. We’re still comparatively a new company so we haven’t had any disputes yet. But still a lot of people ask for it which is why I thought it’s good to keep someone handy.

CheckVault which is the company I work for provides escrow services where hold money for work being done on behalf of two parties. This is to ensure that the party providing the service has funds allocated for the work and are not paid late.

Once again, thanks for the introduction. If anything comes our way, I’ll definitely put forward your business to get in contact with.

Cheers,

Prathamesh

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    checkvault, post: 207989 wrote:
    Hi Marty,

Thanks for your introduction. I’ll keep your details on file as in the company I work for, we may require someone in mediation and settlement. We’re still comparatively a new company so we haven’t had any disputes yet. But still a lot of people ask for it which is why I thought it’s good to keep someone handy.

CheckVault which is the company I work for provides escrow services where hold money for work being done on behalf of two parties. This is to ensure that the party providing the service has funds allocated for the work and are not paid late.

Once again, thanks for the introduction. If anything comes our way, I’ll definitely put forward your business to get in contact with.

Cheers,

Prathamesh

Hi Prathamesh

Thanks for the reply – sounds like you have an interesting business concept there, well done. If you need any more information, please let me know.

Cheers, Marty

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.