Home – New Forums Tell me straight… TasHome.com.au – Please review

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RawMarketing
    • Total posts: 31
    Up
    ::

Hey guys,

http://www.tashome.com.au

I’ve had this website up and running for a few months now, I’d like to develop it to become Tasmania’s #1 resource for information and advice on Home Improvements, Property Developments, DIYs and Sustainable Living.

At this stage, the website is very much under-content, and needs a lot of work to get everything relevant and up-to-date. However, if I could get some feedback on what people think of the website from a usability point of view, that would be great!

JulieA
    • Total posts: 130
    Up

Apart from a missing “w” in your link…when I finally reached your site, I liked what I saw. It’s a good concept, and it has a fresh clean look. It was easy to navigate, and everything was easy to find.
    I believe that local directories online will become more and more popular, and this is a good thing, IMHO, so getting yours up to date, and maintaining the growth ( with content etc.), you should be in the top position by the time others realise how popular local stuff has become.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

With all those links you need a site map. It’s also good for SEO.

RawMarketing
    • Total posts: 31
    Up

Thanks Dan!

I think ranking high for a broad range of keywords will help the website tremendously as far as SE generated traffic is concerned. I’ve already gotten a handful of hits from people searching for particular business names, which is handy.

I’m just about to have my SEO company start working on the main keywords we are targeting, so hopefully we will be ranking high by Jan/Feb when there are a lot of other things happening with TasHome (such as releasing our magazine and e-newsletter)

Can I get some peoples opinions of the flash object and structure of the articles? (pls ignore the current misalignment of the recent articles)

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.