Home – New Forums Find the help you need Tax agent one year working experience

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #987801
    • Total posts: 4


    I am looking to work under a registered tax agent to gain one year required experience to gain my tax agent qualification. I have master degree in accounting and am full qualified CPA member for more than 10 years.

    Current I am BAS agent, Certified Xero advisor and Bronze partner, operating bookkeeping business in Melbourne south east suburb that takes away my clients’ financial fears by keeping them on track using of clouding accounting solutions.

    I am looking for a tax agent whom I can work with, and I am willing to offer my service at low rate to gain such experience, or reach mutual benefit client referral arrangement with, or even pay some internship fee to gain some experience, I am open to discuss.

    Any suggestions regarding how I might go about finding such an opportunity?


Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.