Home – New Forums Find the help you need Telemarketing referral anyone?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    612Sue
    Participant
    • Total posts: 81
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I have looked through the threads for telemarketer advice but it all looks pretty old so I thought I would ask the question again.

Can anyone refer me to a great telemarketing company to cold call and provide me with warm leads?

Thanks!

Sue
    http://www.survivalstorehouse.com

Pauline
    • Total posts: 11
    Up

Hiya Sue,

Strategicall (http://www.strategicall.com.au) are good. Helpful and know their stuff. Stephanie Bressan is the lady who runs this… she’ll be able to help you, I’m positive. :-)

Regards,
    Pauline

Pauline
    • Total posts: 11
    Up

Hiya Sue,

Strategicall (http://www.strategicall.com.au) are good. Helpful and know their stuff. Stephanie Bressan is the lady who runs this… she’ll be able to help you, I’m positive. :-)

Regards,
    Pauline

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

Hi Sue,

If ever there were a place in the market, an SMB telemarketing company would be it!

The problem I found when doing my research was that most companies wanted to lock you in to 40hrs a week, or else charge an absolutely exorbitant rate.

My own personal opinion, and I am sure the telemarketing companies out there would disagree, would be to get someone with their own ABN, working from home and pay them an hourly rate. That way you can control the knowledge being given to the customer, you personally know who is making the calls for your business, and you can control the results.

If, however you want to hit the numbers game, I do believe Bizz Buzz has a deal running at present for telemarketing for $99, and whilst I believe they use overseas staff, I believe that they only use native english speaking (although please check this as I am not 100% sure)

It also depends what a ‘lead’ is worth to you. If you have a conversion rate of 1 in 4, and your average profit per sale is $5k, you probably wouldn’t mind spending $500+ to get that lead, but if it is a retail item or small margins, telemarketing can quickly become ineffective.

Hope this helps

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

Hi Sue,

If ever there were a place in the market, an SMB telemarketing company would be it!

The problem I found when doing my research was that most companies wanted to lock you in to 40hrs a week, or else charge an absolutely exorbitant rate.

My own personal opinion, and I am sure the telemarketing companies out there would disagree, would be to get someone with their own ABN, working from home and pay them an hourly rate. That way you can control the knowledge being given to the customer, you personally know who is making the calls for your business, and you can control the results.

If, however you want to hit the numbers game, I do believe Bizz Buzz has a deal running at present for telemarketing for $99, and whilst I believe they use overseas staff, I believe that they only use native english speaking (although please check this as I am not 100% sure)

It also depends what a ‘lead’ is worth to you. If you have a conversion rate of 1 in 4, and your average profit per sale is $5k, you probably wouldn’t mind spending $500+ to get that lead, but if it is a retail item or small margins, telemarketing can quickly become ineffective.

Hope this helps

Trastas
    • Total posts: 15
    Up

How big is the project if you don’t mind me asking?

We currently have 10FT staff members doing just that for our Web based services by a company named Amberbase who do a really good Job.

Trastas
    • Total posts: 15
    Up

How big is the project if you don’t mind me asking?

We currently have 10FT staff members doing just that for our Web based services by a company named Amberbase who do a really good Job.

TehCamel
    • Total posts: 873
    Up

i got really excited at that bizzbuzz deal..t hen saw the fineprint.. I’d need to find a list for them to call.
    sure.. i could probably buy lists somewhere, but i dunno where :)

TehCamel
    • Total posts: 873
    Up

i got really excited at that bizzbuzz deal..t hen saw the fineprint.. I’d need to find a list for them to call.
    sure.. i could probably buy lists somewhere, but i dunno where :)

My Telemarketing Girl
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    612Sue, post: 114838 wrote:
    Hi,

I have looked through the threads for telemarketer advice but it all looks pretty old so I thought I would ask the question again.

Can anyone refer me to a great telemarketing company to cold call and provide me with warm leads?

Thanks!

Sue

Hi Sue,
    We can help! Please visit our website http://www.mytelemarketinggirl.com.au
    Happy to answer any further questions you may have.
    Cheers Maree

My Telemarketing Girl
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    612Sue, post: 114838 wrote:
    Hi,

Thanks!

Sue

Hi Sue,
    We can help! Please visit our website http://www.mytelemarketinggirl.com.au
    Happy to answer any further questions you may have.
    Cheers Maree

Netfleet
    • Total posts: 12
    Up
    AgentMail, post: 114907 wrote:
    Hi Sue,

Hope this helps

Agreed. If small number of leads, I would go it alone. Uni students are good for this – enthusiastic and cash hungry!

Netfleet
    • Total posts: 12
    Up
    AgentMail, post: 114907 wrote:
    Hi Sue,

Hope this helps

Agreed. If small number of leads, I would go it alone. Uni students are good for this – enthusiastic and cash hungry!

ScopeDrafting
    Participant
    • Total posts: 50
    Up

Offshore Staff is good for lead generation.

Their website is http://www.offshorestaff.com.au

Although they are based in the Philippines, their agents have very good english, you can get call samples or schedule a call from their agents to ensure you are happy before you sign up.

They do one off campaigns for $229/20 hours. Only need to commit to a fortnight at a time.

ScopeDrafting
    Participant
    • Total posts: 50
    Up

Offshore Staff is good for lead generation.

Their website is http://www.offshorestaff.com.au

Although they are based in the Philippines, their agents have very good english, you can get call samples or schedule a call from their agents to ensure you are happy before you sign up.

They do one off campaigns for $229/20 hours. Only need to commit to a fortnight at a time.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.