Home – New Forums Find the help you need Telemarketing Service

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #964749
    Thrive Promotional
    Member
    • Total posts: 146
    Up
    0
    ::

    Has anyone used a good telemarketing service … freelance or company?

    Thanks
    Morgan
    Thrive Promotional Products & Corporate Gifts
    * bring your brand to life .. make an impression .. stand out .. and Thrive *

    #1007785
    smallbusinesswebdesign
    Member
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    0
    ::

    We are directly affiliated with a company called The VOX Group. They provide door to door, telemarketing, telesales and business to business sales. You can visit their website at http://www.salescompany.com.au

    #1007786
    Neill
    Member
    • Total posts: 43
    Up
    0
    ::
    smallbusinesswebdesign, post: 87405 wrote:
    We are directly affiliated with a company called The VOX Group. They provide door to door, telemarketing, telesales and business to business sales. You can visit their website at http://www.salescompany.com.au

    I’ve just had a look at the website and they seem ok. But there are a lot of telemarketers out there, so what makes them different you think? Any rules of thumb for typical cost per lead?

    Please send me a PM if you are not comfortable posting some part of your reply in a wider forum.

    Regards, Neill

    #1007787
    kathiemt
    Member
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up
    0
    ::

    I have several experienced telemarketers in my team of Virtual Assistants. Good speaking voices, very professional. They work with their own rates and if you would like some quotes feel free to go to my website in the signature below to place a request.

    #1007788
    Neill
    Member
    • Total posts: 43
    Up
    0
    ::

    Hi Kathiemt, thanks for the offer – I must have just missed seeing this posting because I approached 4 other telemarketing companies (I stopped my research at that point) and ended up selecting one. Thanks for the tip though. Let me see how this crowd works out and I might come back to you.

    Hi Smallbusinesswebdesign. The VOX group was one of the ones I contacted but they never got back to me. I thought you might want to know.

    Regards, Neill

    #1007789
    Yours Truly Services
    Member
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    0
    ::

    Hi Neill,

    I think I am perhaps a little too late in your search for Telemarketers, but would like to offer my services for future endeavors if the need arises.

    My names Annette and I own and run Yours Truly Services. We are a team of well spoken, Australian telemarketer who strive on providing strong results and business potentials for our clients.

    From Banana Growers to Government and all in between. We thrive on a successful turn over and professionalism at all times offering you, our client, a cost effective result to suit your needs. We make it our priority to know your company, your product, your service so that when we ring up we are calling from your company.

    We have a professional and competent team and we offer you results. Keeping you in touch all the way through and working for you. The thing that differentiates us from others is we know in order to sell/ call for you we become part of your company and this is where our success lays. We do not number punch we know our product and we believe in what we offer. We get as excited when an appointment or sale is made as you do.

    If I can assist you at all please don’t hesitate in calling me on my below contact numbers.

    Kind regards
    Annette Saurine

    M 0409 244 723 T (02) 6681 3169 Skype annette.saurine
    E annette@yourstrulyservices.com.au W http://www.yourstrulyservices.com.au

    #1007790
    Neill
    Member
    • Total posts: 43
    Up
    0
    ::

    Thanks Annette, I will keep this in mind.

    Regards, Neill

    #1007791
    DigitalDomination
    Member
    • Total posts: 184
    Up
    0
    ::
    Neill, post: 88733 wrote:
    Hi Smallbusinesswebdesign. The VOX group was one of the ones I contacted but they never got back to me. I thought you might want to know.
    Regards, Neill

    Hi Neil,

    That’s amazing, because i was recently looking for the same service and i contacted 4 telemarketers all from Google searches. Only 2 of them responded!

    Out of the two one was trying to ‘telemarket’ to me about their services, and the other actually spent the time to understand my business and discuss providing the right solution. The latter option was more expensive, but it was the same kind of discussion i was hoping that a telemarketer would have with my prospective clients, so i went with them.

    I just couldnt believe that 50% of the businesses didn’t respond to my request.

    #1007792
    kathiemt
    Member
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up
    0
    ::
    DigitalDomination, post: 89996 wrote:
    Hi Neil,

    That’s amazing, because i was recently looking for the same service and i contacted 4 telemarketers all from Google searches. Only 2 of them responded!

    I just couldnt believe that 50% of the businesses didn’t respond to my request.

    I find that too and it is amazing. As far as I’m concerned, if people have a website and email, then answering the email is as important as answering the phone. Why people think they should answer one and not the other is beyond me.

    #1007793
    DigitalDomination
    Member
    • Total posts: 184
    Up
    0
    ::

    I read a recent study Kathie that pointed out online shoppers expectations were much higher – most expected a response within minutes of their enquiry or else they would contact another company.

    I think that’s a fair point too actually, because i know when I make email contact with businesses i’m probably sending that email out to several people at once. First in is often best dressed.

    #1007794
    kathiemt
    Member
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up
    0
    ::
    DigitalDomination, post: 90042 wrote:
    I read a recent study Kathie that pointed out online shoppers expectations were much higher – most expected a response within minutes of their enquiry or else they would contact another company.

    I think that’s a fair point too actually, because i know when I make email contact with businesses i’m probably sending that email out to several people at once. First in is often best dressed.

    Absolutely. Although it’s reasonable to consider that some might be out of the office when your email comes in, same as when the phone rings. But it is reasonable to expect a response within 24 hours and it stuns me that many don’t return phonecalls or don’t reply to emails. My pet hate is a returned email that says the mailbox is full. This tells me that person isn’t serious about their business and don’t monitor their emails a great deal, or haven’t put practices into place to ensure their mailbox doesn’t fill up.

    #1007795
    ChrisB
    Member
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    0
    ::
    kathiemt, post: 88234 wrote:
    I have several experienced telemarketers in my team of Virtual Assistants. Good speaking voices, very professional. They work with their own rates and if you would like some quotes feel free to go to my website in the signature below to place a request.

    Hi Kath,

    I’ve just come across your post – we’re looking for a “boutique” agency to help do some b2b telemarketing, specifically to SME’s.

    Can I ask – from the sounds of it you have a number of individual contractors working at once, or are they each small telemarketing co’s helping with different things?

    Thank you.

    Cheers,
    Chris

    #1007796
    kathiemt
    Member
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up
    0
    ::
    chrisb, post: 91194 wrote:
    Hi Kath,

    I’ve just come across your post – we’re looking for a “boutique” agency to help do some b2b telemarketing, specifically to SME’s.

    Can I ask – from the sounds of it you have a number of individual contractors working at once, or are they each small telemarketing co’s helping with different things?

    Thank you.

    Cheers,
    Chris

    Probably both Chris. Are you familiar with the term ‘Virtual Assistant’? Each of my team members are individual contractors running their own businesses and registered with my network. Most work individually but some have formed their own teams in whatever their specialty offering is. In this case. I have several Telemarketers on my team who really love their line of work and are very good at what they do. I invite you to visit my website (in my sigblock) or shoot me a PM and I can put your request forward to my team.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.