Home Forums Selling online Terms and conditions for SaaS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    viraptor
    • Total posts: 2

I need to create a page with terms and conditions for a SaaS product. Lots of sources recommend a lawyer to create one. I’ve also seen some good quality generators, but they mostly aim for the US market and refer to specific laws there like DMCA, so they would require a full review/adjustment anyway.

Am I missing some other approaches? Is the answer really to get something written up by lawyers?

In practice, I see many unrelated pages sharing a lot of identical wording for T&Cs – I assume these are copy-paste creations, and I guess people don’t really run into issues with that.

I really want to create something very simple with as little lawyer-speak as possible – what other solutions can I look for?

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,472
    viraptor, post: 270669, member: 78243 wrote:
    I
    In practice, I see many unrelated pages sharing a lot of identical wording for T&Cs – I assume these are copy-paste creations, and I guess people don’t really run into issues with that.

The problem with copy and paste, is you don’t know that there is a problem, until you need to use them, so you may never know if you have issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.