Home – New Forums Logistics Testing to meet Australian Standards

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MissAP
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

Hoping someone can give me some advice.
    Looking for information regarding safety products that must meet Australian Standards.
    Does anyone know about sourcing a chinese based manufacturer and how to get them to meet the Australian standard for the product, and finally, how to get them certified?

How will importing affect this process? Should I get my samples certified, then get my orders created, so when they arrive in Australia they meet AS/NZ standards and are certified?

I am up to this part of my business and desperately needing info!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there MissAP,

I think you’ll find that readers need to know a little bit more about the type of products you’re talking about before they can answer your question.

Can you share any more details please?

Jayne

EthiSEC
    • Total posts: 21
    IMEX Sourcing Services2
    • Total posts: 42
    Up

Hi,

Getting the factories to meet standards is indeed a challenging task in China but it does depend to a large extend to the product and the standards. It is important to know the applicable standards for your products and then have the QC process in place to ensure that the factory abides by those standards.

We do a lot of such projects with UK & Australian customers, as these are the markets we are focused on, so if you could share specific info about your project I might be able to help.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.