Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Textile printers in Sydney

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    meretontextiles
    • Total posts: 13
    Up
    ::

Hello everyone,

I am new here so i thought i would introduce myself and my family business!

We are textile sublimation printers based in Sydney, Australia, with a passion for high quality printing.

Our services extend through printing for two main sectors, the soft furnishings industry: upholstery, drapery, cushions and wallpaper, and the garment industry: fashion, swimwear, sportswear and activewear.

We have a large range of fabrics available for all of the above applications, sourced from Australian and International mills and are guaranteed to perform.

In addition we have an extensive design library of over 500+ designs that have been crafted in-house by our team of graphic designers that are ready to print directly onto our fabrics, or you can supply your own fabric if you like.

The design library is continually growing as new designs are being added all the time to keep up with ever changing trends, and all designs can be completely customised in terms of scale, shape, colour – you name it!

Our graphic designers are also geared up and ready to assist in creating custom textile designs or graphic designs if needed for a completely custom print run.

You can find out more on our website (http://www.mereton.com.au) or you can contact me directly if you have any questions or enquiries :)

[ATTACH]1175[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1176[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1178[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1179[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1180[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1177[/ATTACH]

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi and Welcome to the Forums Kiara!

We have noticed that a lot more people are starting online stores and are looking to source Australian pattern makers and clothing generally.

Hopefully, you will have a chance to share your knowledge to meet this spike in questions that are being asked here regularly.

And if you ever need a hand, just ask.

We are here to help!

Cheers

Corey
    • Total posts: 568
    Up

Hi Kiara and welcome to FlyingSolo

Beautiful website.

Cheers
    Corey

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.