Home – New Forums Get productive TGIF! What’s something you can going to let go of today?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ScarlettR
    • Total posts: 396
    Up
    ::

I’ve had a lot of stress over the past couple of weeks. I headed over and had breakfast with my mum this morning and the drive was so calming. I put on a few pieces of great music and sung away down Eastlink.

Now I’m back in the office for the day, instead of putting on that stress hat again I’ve decided nope, not today. There’s stuff to do, and I’m going to do it with a little dance in my step.

Today: I’m letting go of my stress. Giving it to the Universe to deal with. I’m taking in calm and peace.

What’s something you can let go of?

If you have 3 minutes 31 seconds spare, have a happy song that might brighten your Friday:

http://lights.elliegoulding.com/

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Hi Scarlett,

Lovely to see you today, you seem as if the world has lifted from your shoulders today :D

Personally, today, i plan on letting go of those little niggling customers that have been hanging around the edges for a few weeks and once and for all transfer the responsibility of their decisions to them, and not me! (background.. i work hard to help people out who occasionally take advantage of my willingness to do so – or to hold stock far too long whilst people decide etc etc)….

So done, that was good… now instead of reworking lost causes i can focus on TODAY!

Thanks Scarlett for making me think of this.. Be well…

Jason ;)

ps.. didnt have time to listen to the happy song, although i am watching a movie (burt wonderstone) to de stress some more!

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    BeCuriousComms
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi Scarlett,
    Thanks for the positive post! I was about to write something about feeling a bit lost and stressed this week, but I’m going to ditch that mindset and join you!
    Cheers,
    Kylie.

Lindz
    • Total posts: 254
    Up

Hello Scarlett,

I’m trying to:

Let go of thinking I should get a hurry on …………just because its Friday:)

Let go any feelings of guilt for slacking off a little…………..just because its Friday:D

Let go of the urge to eat the left-over pudding from last night’s dinner……… just because its there!:p

All best,

Lindsay

RymeraWebCo
    • Total posts: 27
    Up

I’m letting go of feeling like I have to be everywhere at once.

Sometimes my mind jumps around like a fox high on red bull and I end the day wondering what exactly it was that I achieved.

I’ve found it’s good to make a task list, prioritise and just focus on one thing at a time.

martin.firth
    • Total posts: 259
    Up

Hi Scarlett,

My whole life I’ve felt impervious to stress, probably to a fault. My family are stressy people, so I suppose I’ve grown up not holding on to pressure, while still maintaining a sense of urgency! I consider myself pretty lucky in that regard.

Another great song is Ellie Goulding’s cover of Alt-J’s Tessellate.

Have a good one

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.