Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Thank you in advance from a Melbourne Dog Lover!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mrs Bones
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hello there! I have just joing flying solo as im in the beginning stages of developing my own healthy dog treat business. I would like to thank you all in advance for any suggestions , help and advice you can give me and I will be sure to help any one out there also.
    See you in the forums!;)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Mrs Bones,

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for joining us :)

I hope you do pick up lots of valuable tips by hanging out here with us.

Please feel free to start a new thread about any specific questions you have, and I’m sure the brains trust around here will chip in plenty of ideas for you.

Best wishes,
    Jayne

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    Mrs Bones, post: 120036 wrote:
    Hello there! I have just joing flying solo as im in the beginning stages of developing my own healthy dog treat business. I would like to thank you all in advance for any suggestions , help and advice you can give me and I will be sure to help any one out there also.
    See you in the forums!;)Hello Mrs Bones and welcome to the forums from another Melbournite.

In another life I worked at the kennels at Lort Smith, so I envy you being able to work with dogs. Computers are just not the same.

I look forward to learning more about your business and reading more of your posts.

angela123
    • Total posts: 310
    Up

Hi Mrs Bones,

I have a blog about working in the pet industry, I would be happy to publish a guest post from you, where you can add your website link for free promotion if you like. The blog is http://www.bestpetjobs.com :)

cheers
    Angela

AussiePin.com.au
    • Total posts: 26
    Up

Hi Mrs Bones,

Nice to meet you, as I love animals especially dogs ;) Do you currently have a website? I could suggest you, to get your feet wet, you might be interested to contact coupon sites to get some new clients. Hope that helps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.