Home – New Forums New here? Share your story The aged networker

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Skinsolutions
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Love to connect people who are still in business aged over 40 and feeling 21 – 40

peppie
    • Total posts: 525
    Up

Welcome Mr/Mrs/Miss Skinsolutions

I assume then from want you say that you are “over 40”, well there are a reasonable smattering of us around here. Even high end of the scale over 50s and nicely mature types (like me) can can still be entrepreneurs.

Would you like to add some info to your profile so we can see who/what/where you are at? It helps a lot to know a bit about each other.

Trish FCA
    • Total posts: 235
    Up

Welcome Skinsolutions,

I’m into my 40’s and still feeling 20 on the inside. It feels good to have the enthusiasm of youth and the experience of life so far.

Please tell us more about you and your business.

Cheers,

Skinsolutions
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    Skinsolutions, post: 32824 wrote:
    Love to connect people who are still in business aged over 40 and feeling 21 – 40
    Ok sorry just was not sure where to put my information. There is so much about computers that still confuses me. Hope this will end up in the right place.
    I have been working for the past 20 years in the Health and Beauty Industry. I love my work and God willing I can keep doing it for some time yet. Especially as new research is telling us that we are going to be living much healthier lives into old age. I attend networking groups but find most of those involved are younger people and thats great but where are the older networkers. I am 63 and I don’t feel like giving up yet. Perhaps I have found some here and thats wonderful.
    I have raised four children and have 8 grandchildren. I am soon to join a dear friend in a new business where we will combine, Clinical Hypnosis, health and Beauty. Perphaps there may even be someone out there who would be interested in joining us.
    Chris Bates
    • Total posts: 966
    Up

Hey,

Welcome to the forums.

Stick around here and I’d bet you meet a few “mature” business people around here. There’s a few around here lending grand advice to us younger generation.

Enjoy your stay :)

Cheers,
    Chris

Convergence
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Only 40 ish?? Just a kid!

I find it hard to believe I’m almost 60 but really don’t feel the years. It is always great to be looking for new opportunities and I just love what new technology enables me to achieve.

Just remember: Younger people do not have all the energy and older people do not have a monopoly on knowledge!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.