Home – New Forums Get productive The Apple iPad @ Your Business

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    IT Advocate
    • Total posts: 195
    Up
    ::

Hi Fellow Members!

We all know that technology is fundamental to business, however making choices about which device is right for you, and which device will actually benefit you is often extremely complicated. It’s for that reason that we’re running an iPad trial offer for our clients and I thought I would extend it to the FlyingSolo community.

IT Advocate is lending out its Apple iPad for business clients & colleagues so you can test its usefulness for your day to day work tasks.
    apple-ipad-250.png
    The iPad is a unique device without comparison, so therefore testing it in your real-world environment is really the only way to know whether it’s right for you! IT Advocate is giving you the opportunity to try the iPad out at work and discover if it’s your next key business tool.

iPad Business Tasks

• Web Browsing
    • Email (with exchange synchronisation)
    • Document Creation (Word/Excel)
    • File Viewing (Office Files & PDF’s)
    • Navigation via GPS

To check out the details and apply for a time allocation, fill out the subscription form on our webpage.

Demand is pretty high and the testing period is up to two weeks at a time, so I can’t make any promises regarding allocations.
    —-

Also, Ive just completed a not-so-easy guide on using the iPad in business environments where cloud data storage is not allowed. It shows the complexity of simply editing a word document caused by the iPad’s limitations.
    That guide can be found here, along with a list of upcoming tablet alternatives here.

websitedesigner
    • Total posts: 917
    Up

I just put a thread on the working smarter forum about how I am using the iPad for work and I’m loving it I’d encourage people to take up the offer see if you get as addicted as me.

websitedesigner
    • Total posts: 917
    Up

Sorry just realized this is the working smarter forum he he just getting used to using these forums via tapatalk on the iPad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.