Home – New Forums Marketing mastery The Face of Your Business?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up
    ::

In the Mini Brand Consult questionnaire, I ask clients who they would choose to be the face of their business, and why.

It’s a fun but revealing question as it shows me how they want their brand to be perceived, or how they see their brand.

Very interesting!

So, who would you choose to be the face of your business, and why?

TheGoldenGoose
    Up

I’ll start shall I? :D

For Navy Crockett (my new business) I chose Kristen Wiig (main actress in Bridesmaids) because she’s funny, cheeky, sassy, amusing, makes light of everything. Plays great and diverse roles. Popular culture at the moment, doesn’t take life too seriously and she’s a little quirky which is exactly how I want Navy Crockett to be seen.

Who wants to play?MV5BMTM5NjEyNjAzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODU5NDU5OA@@._V1._SY314_CR18,0,214,314_.jpg

kate @ clik clik
    • Total posts: 10
    Up

Um, I would have to say Ryan Gosling, because our target market is women 20-35 and he is so adored by most of them right now :)

I can already see the ad ‘Hey girl, you should book your appointments online through Clik Clik ‘ :D (this is funnier if you have seen the Ryan Gosling memes!)

TheGoldenGoose
    Up

Love Ryan Gosling… and the memes!

He’s very charming, but seems to be humble at the same time..

JohnTranter
    • Total posts: 842
    Up

My first thought was the comic strip character Dilbert, because he gets work done despite all the madness around him, but I doubt he’d give a great impression!

After a bit of thought, I’d have to go with Steve Wozniak. Full of bright ideas, gets the work done, a bit cheeky and loves his technology. He seems to be a nice bloke to boot.

TheGoldenGoose
    Up

Ooh good choice! It’s good to focus on how YOU want to be seen, not how you see yourself (I’m looking at you Dilbert!)

JohnTranter
    • Total posts: 842
    Up

It’s a great question, the more you think about it the harder it is to pick someone. It really makes you think about how you want your company to be perceived.

Sign Here Graphix
    • Total posts: 32
    Up

Leonardo Devinci,

Creative, Thinks outside the square, formulates elegant solutions and has the technical ability to turn them into reality.

However I am not sure if my client base could relate to that.

My other thought was Miranda Kerr….lovely to look at and does anyone really care what it takes to get there?

spinninghill
    • Total posts: 345
    Up

Black Caviar. Because she is the most adored and most famous horse to race in Australia since Phar Lap

TheGoldenGoose
    Up
    Sign Here Graphix, post: 157890 wrote:
    Leonardo Devinci,

Creative, Thinks outside the square, formulates elegant solutions and has the technical ability to turn them into reality.

The creative thought process is there though! :)

spinninghill, post: 158193 wrote:
    Black Caviar. Because she is the most adored and most famous horse to race in Australia since Phar Lap

The name very much has a luxury brand feel too, doesn’t it? Not exactly affordable, but certainly adored by all!

SuzsSpace
    Participant
    • Total posts: 692
    Up

My first thought was Enid Blyton but I could maybe settle for David Tennant.

Why Enid Blyton? Her books are loved by just about everyone and she could write her own copy better than anything I could write.

David Tennant? I’d get all the Doctor Who fans and all those who just love his looks and I’d get to meet him. My kids would drool.

It doesn’t matter whether for my blog or for SendOutCards, they’d work well for either.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.