Home – New Forums Tell me straight… The Geek Shed round # 2 website review

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mark – The Geek Shed
    • Total posts: 18
    Up
    ::

Hi Guys, after a review from you a while ago i have made some significant changes to my site thegeekshed.com.au.

1. What needs reviewing?
    2. What does your business do? Sell’s electronic gadgets and home automation
    3. Who is your target market? 18-50 yo males
    4. What specific concerns do you have? Usability, is the site easy to navigate especially finding the right category from the home page?

Basically, i have changed the whole home page around using the same layout just more refined and professional banners and logo’s have been made. I will also be getting drop down categories from the home page on the main menu bar across the top of the page.

Have a look and let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Mark

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Mark,

I remember your first review and WOW what a HUGE improvement.
    Congratulations, well done.

Steve

Josh
    Participant
    • Total posts: 45
    Up

Hi Mark,

I wasn’t here for the first review but your site looks awesome, great work! This is 100% a site you should be proud of.

Maybe you can start thinking about a blog and/or increase social media interaction with customers/potential customers/industry gurus..etc?

Josh

Brent@Ontrax
    • Total posts: 336
    Up

G’Day Mark,

I remember the original site and this is far better, well done…. The only comments are:

1. When you click on the Quick View option on images, there is a ‘or’ next to the ‘+Add to Cart’ button, but I also noticed that if you hover the mouse to the right of the ‘or’ then there is something that can be clicked on, (which I did and it takes you to another page of information for the product).

2. You may want to make the mid range grey coloured menu to a dark grey, so that it is easier to read.

Hope this helps.
    Brent.

Mark – The Geek Shed
    • Total posts: 18
    Up

Thanks for the feedback guys its amazing what getting a professional can do isn’t it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.