Home – New Forums Get productive The Office (A virtual office) solution?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ark8architects
    • Total posts: 32
    Up
    ::

Hi fellow soloists,

Has anyone heard of or have had an experience with ‘The Office’ – a serviced and virtual office provider in Williamstown, Melbourne?

I am on a lookout for a virtual office provider which is OUTSIDE the melbourne cbd which has a meeting room (with a large enough table for multiple A1-sized drawings!) for regular weekly meetings with clients and consultants.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be much appreciated!

Thank you.

VivacityConsulting
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hello, you can check out Depo8 in Prahran which is a shared office space with a ktichen, boardroom and break out meeting areas.

Lovely people, great location.

http://www.depo8.com.au.

Fiona

GailH
    • Total posts: 217
    Up

Check out https://www.deskwanted.com/australia/melbourne/coworking.html, which has links to lots of Melbourne coworking spaces.

The site includes a comments area, but it doesn’t look like there are many reviews available yet.

Cheers
    Gail

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Kevin,

We put a shout out about this on Facebook for you and have received a few suggestions there.

Head here to check them out: https://www.facebook.com/FlyingSoloAU/posts/590938624268035

Good luck with it all,
    Jayne

Grant Mason
    • Total posts: 26
    Up

Hello Ark8-

You might try the website of The Serviced Office Network for serviced offices melboune outside of the CBD. The serviced office network has a meeting room hire offer that allows approximately 20% discount on meeting rooms in Melbourne CBD if you have an office in the burbs.

Regards, Grant Mason

TehCamel
    • Total posts: 873
    Up

Hi,
    I have a client (and a fellow forum member) who has a serviced office at the Williamstown office.
    From my perspective, it’s not too bad a setup and something I’d consider for myself further down the track.

Xavier could probably give you some more ins and outs on dealing with them on a day-to-day basis, what you get for the money and things like that

the do have a meeting room that tenants can hire, whether it’s large enough for several A1 drawings (I don’t know how big that is, sorry!) I coulnd’t tell you

ark8architects
    • Total posts: 32
    Up

Thank you all for your responses.

As an update, we’ve signed up to The Office for a virtual office solution. It has been a month or so now, and it has been satisfactory so far. It is not far from where I live, the set-up is clean, modern and quite architecturally-designed, and the reception service is responsive. It’s probably a bit more expensive than other virtual office providers but I guess we pay for the location and convenience.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.