Home – New Forums Marketing mastery The top 25 Australian small business bloggers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    websitedesigner
    • Total posts: 917
    Up
    ::

Hi guys I was recently nominated for this smarter business ideas small business blogging award.

I’m wondering if there are other FS members who are nominated? Here is a full list of the top 25.

If there are then perhaps we should start a thread with the people who are nominated so members can check out the blogs and decide who they want to vote for?

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Congratulations Dan :)

Aside from yourself, I can’t spot anyone else on the top 25 list who hangs out here in the forum, but perhaps they’re masquerading under another name.

Good luck from all of us here at FSHQ.
    Jayne

websitedesigner
    Up

Hi Jayne thanks! Would be great to get some of them onto Flying Solo, it would be a good group of people if you consider the size of all of their audiences.

Anesthan
    • Total posts: 28
    Up

Hi

Well done Dan keep up the good work.

Thanks
    Anesthan

The Barefoot Marketer
    • Total posts: 61
    Up
    websitedesigner, post: 147319 wrote:
    Hi guys I was recently nominated for this smarter business ideas small business blogging award.

I’m wondering if there are other FS members who are nominated? Here is a full list of the top 25.

If there are then perhaps we should start a thread with the people who are nominated so members can check out the blogs and decide who they want to vote for?

Hi Dan

Will definitely be heading over to check out your site.

I believe your from the Gold Coast too?

James Brine

websitedesigner
    Up

Hey James yeah mate we are on the coast at the moment (Burleigh). Looks like we are close!

kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up

One of my VAs is on that list! She hasn’t mentioned it to us. I’ll have to go congratulate her. And congrats to you too!

Nimmo
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

Hey Dan,

Firstly, congrats! I’ll certainly sling a vote your way!

Secondly, I’m pretty sure I’ve worked with you when you were with Webcircle? I run a voice over agency, Killer Kopy. So, if that is in fact you… Hi!

Lastly, noticed you are on the Goldie. I’m back in Byron and have opened a coworking space here, The Office Collective (running Killer Kopy from here). Drop in if you ever brave the Bay. :)

Karly

websitedesigner
    Up

Hi Karly thanks and yep same me!

Good on you for starting the co working space, I’ve started working one day a week out of a new co working space on the gold coast and I have a friend who just started one in the Philippines. I reckon they can be cool if they are well organised and the culture is right.

I’ll definitely check it out if I’m down that way, not a bad place to be!

Tessa Hartnett
    • Total posts: 68
    Up

Hi Dan,

Just got back into the forum after a break and found your thread. Congrats and yes we are part of the Top 25 as well :)

Here is our page!

http://smarter.telstrabusiness.com/competitions/talknbusinesscom.htm

All the best.

sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660
    Up

Great news, Tessa!

What a wealth of talent there is around here.

I wonder if anyone else from the list is going to turn up…

Sam

Paul Warren
    • Total posts: 25
    Up

Kate Kendall / The Fetch have that in the bag ;-)

websitedesigner
    Up

Cool Tessa good stuff, I didn’t think I’d be the only one ;)

inkable
    • Total posts: 129
    Up

Congratulations on your nomination!

BTW you have a new twitter follower :)

AGMBris
    • Total posts: 319
    Up

Hello Dan

Congratulations – nice to see hard work is paying off and you are obviously providing a pop blog! well done

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.