Home Forums Marketing mastery The trials and tribulations of exporting my business to China

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lucy Kippist
    • Total posts: 230

Hi all,

Robert Gerrish (a man known to most of you!) has done a terrific podcast interview with Catherine Cervasio of Aroma Baby on her experience exporting products to China. Catherine has been in business for over 20 years and her insights are definitely worth a listen. Especially if you’re contemplating a similar path.

Love to hear your feedback.

Lucy

Johny
    • Total posts: 840

Catherine Cervasio is a champion!. Not only has she done well to export her products, but she is pretty free with comments and advice on places like LinkedIn.

For me, the key things in this podcast, for anyone looking to export their products to China ( and elsewhere) are:-

– Got to investigate the market, potential opportunity and even whether the product is suited to that market
    – It take time and effort, lots of time and effort
    – It can be costly
    – Engagement is key

As an Aussie living in Hong Kong, not sure I agree with the assistance provided by Aust. governments and Austrade, which has basically been non existent to me, but perhaps is better for those with a registered business in Australia.

Well worth a listen.

Lucy Kippist
    • Total posts: 230

Thanks for the fantastic feedback, Johny. Great list of takeaways there too!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.