Home – New Forums Other discussions Thinking of buying from this company but not sure…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    barefootbabies
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    ::

http://www.feel-lingerie.com/ Is a lingerie company in China and I’m thinking of sourcing some products from there. How do I know if I can trust them?

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

Maybe you could start with a small order and work your way up from there. Or else if you want to make serious orders, ask them to supply samples of their work first.

They seem to have all the right payment options and security, but that means nothing these days.

If you can, dip your toe in and see how it goes

bluepenguin
    • Total posts: 1,026
    Up

Or if your budget allows…
    Jump on a plane and go visit them in person. Plane tickets cost about the same as a Happy Meal these days.

AngelaGirl
    • Total posts: 330
    Up

See if you can find their premises on google earth.
    Look for them on trade sites like alibaba.com or tradekey.com and see if their company/business info is listed.
    Google the company name + words like “review”, “complaints”, “scam” etc and see what comes up.
    Telephone them and see what response you get.
    After having a look at their website and doing a few google searches, a couple of things would make me reluctant to place a very large order with them…
    1) DIY website even though they are an international manufacturer.
    2) contact email addresses are yahoo/hotmail addresses.
    3) their About Us page talks about them being an international manufacturer with warehouse/production line but this doesn’t seem to correspond with their contact address… plus it’s difficult to find/google any info on them.
    4) their feedback page suggests problems with paypal and other types of payment options and that their provided phone number doesn’t work.

My suggestion is if you’re going to place an order with them, make sure it’s a small one just to try them out.

Good luck!
    Angela

Leisa D
    • Total posts: 563
    Up

…How do I know if I can trust them?

Ask about supplying a few samples so you can assess quality, or starting with a small order was a great suggestion. Use Paypal if you can to protect yourself from credit card problems.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.