• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ThinkSimple
    • Total posts: 41
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

I just stumbled across this website and had to join immediately.

Quick introduction, i started my company, ThinkSimple, with a work mate back in Oct 2008. It was our dream to one day be able to get out of the Dolly Parton (9 to 5) and make it on our own.

My business partner was first to jump in and make ThinkSimple a full time job, but he only lasted about 6 months before the money ran out. Just as he was heading back to the “real world”, i was jumping in. The GFC pretty well left me with no other option.

So, for the last 12 months i’ve been trying to make a go of things flying solo. Hard work and LOTS to learn, but every project makes things that much easier.

I’m hoping to connect with other small business people, to learn from their experience and to help where i can.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Cheers
    T

Jake@EmroyPrint
    • Total posts: 1,117
    Up

Hey T,

Welcome to the forums!

Interesting history you have there – Would love to hear more about your product or service, perhaps a website?

You might find some members of the forum are interested in what you have to offer!

– Jake

ThinkSimple
    Up

Hi Jake,

Thanks for the welcome.

I didn’t want to go on about my company and our products too much as i read some of the previous introductions and one got some negative responses about self promotion.

Webite for my main business is http://www.thinksimple.com.au. We are a software and web development company. I personally have 10 years of IT experience in industries including finance, warehousing and call centres.

Our main business is providing software and web solutions for business.

We also have our own websites that run as seperate businesses such as http://www.smartpunt.com and the soon to be launched http://www.simpleoutbound.com.au

Cheers

Jake@EmroyPrint
    • Total posts: 1,117
    Up

haha, I understand Tony – There is a difference between blatant self promotion and introductions, but I guess it’s better to err on the good side.

I absolutely LOVE your websites – I love simplicity, pure and simple.

I also know a few people who might be interested in the horse tipping one so I’l put the word around.

– Jake

ThinkSimple
    Up

Hi Jake,

Yes, figured best to err on the side of caution. Get the lye of the land first.

I’m glad you like my sites, and thankyou so much for saying so.

And yes, by all means, spread the word on SmartPunt, that would be greatly appreciated. I’ve posted that site for review on the community review thread. I’m good at coding but rubbish at sales and good copy, hoping someone might be able to give me some pointers to get me moving in the right direction there.

Cheers

Raky
    • Total posts: 56
    Up

Hi T,

I am loving your websites. They’re simple yet slick. Keep up the good work – i also know someone who would be very interested in checking out smartpunt.com so I’ll be passing on the word.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.