Home – New Forums New here? Share your story this is doin my head in

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    skywalker
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    ::

ok so I’m not fluent with this IT stuff and I am struggling to fathom my involvement with these threads. there’s some old school words there for someone to decipher.

so confusing just don’t know where to start, perhaps this is not for me although i am always looking for a sustainable small business i can manage on my own

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi skywalker,

Do you mean that you’re not sure how to navigate the forum, post comments and so forth? If so, I’m more than happy to help you out – just let me know what’s bugging you.

Or did you mean something else? Please explain a bit further and I’ll see how we can help.

Apologies that your post got held up in our moderation queue for a while there, by the way.

Jayne

skywalker
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

hey there jayne, thanks for being a friend, last post i fell asleep on the laptop trying to navigate my way around.
    also picked probably the biggest forum to have a go at and am still learning the process.
    can only get better or fall asleep again i guess.

It will take me a while to get the hang of this so i will give myself time and some help from good people like yourself.

got held up did i well i didn’t have any idea wil keep positive though

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi skywalker,

I’m sure you’ll get used to it after hanging around for a while. And please do ask questions any time you need some help.

All the best,
    Jayne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.