• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    TrendyLulu
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Hi,
    My name is Amanda, I’m 20 years old and just two weeks I opened my own online business. It’s called TrendyLulu (http://www.trendylulu.com) and we sell women’s fashion from Australian and international labels. I worked in retail for a few years as Assistant Manager before deciding to start my own online website. Coming from parents who are still running their own successful curtains and blinds company, I guess they’ve given me a lot of inspiration and motivation to do the same. I am learning so much with this experience and i’m hoping to continue learning and take in as much as possible. I’m loving this new path my life has taken and like everyone i’m sure, just want to make the most of it and be as successful as possible!

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Amanda,

Nice looking website,
    Welcome to the forum.

Steve

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Amanda,

Welcome to Flying Solo! Great looking website and it’s great to hear your venture into business has been so positive so far.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself and hopefully we’ll see you around the forums. :)

Dave

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Amanda and welcome

You have some really cute stuff on your site and it reminds me of Beginning Boutique which has developed a huge following.

Developing your tribe will be key in getting your business to grow, as they then will spread their own word for you.

Happy to help where I can if you need some tips and ideas.

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Hi Amanda

WELCOME aboard, and again, i must add that the web site looks great… And the way in which you have written it, is quite reassuring.. Well done and awesome intro at 20 to the business world… oh to be 20 :D

Wishing you all the best and look forward to seeing you around..

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

Hi Amanda, what an inspirational person you must be.

Only 20 and to launch your own internet site and business.

Wow…I wish some of these other young kids could learn from you.

Daniel Mitchell
    • Total posts: 56
    Up

Hi Amanda

As everyone else has already said, great job! You’ve obviously got an eye for design as the site has a clean look to it and comes across as very professional. I like the photos front and centre and how simple it is to use.

I did notice a dress on there listed for $0 (http://www.trendylulu.com/collections/dresses/products/lines-print-dress) and normally I’d try and buy it to see what happens, but I’m sure you’ve got better things to do than deal with that at the moment.

Are you Australian only? You’ve got a .com (which is good) but the only thing on the homepage that mentions Australia is about the free shipping Australia wide. Is it intentional to come across as an international site or would it be better to make it clearer where you’re from? I suppose that both could have their benefits.

All the best.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.