Home – New Forums New here? Share your story This is Nick from nickkatin.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    katinns
    Participant
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone
    My name is Nick Katin, a photographer based in Swanbourne WA, who is also employed in sales, marketing and business development. I’ve started a small business combining the two skills, aimed at helping SME’s to take, edit and publish their marketing images.

As part of that I have a newsletter and blog on Photography for Business Owners at nickkatin.com. Both the blog and the newsletter will have some really easy actionable ways of taking images that can be used for marketing both online and offline.
    In addition there will be some further actionable ways of using images on different platforms and to top it all off some pretty interesting stuff on productivity and sales.

I’m looking forward to learning from and maybe helping other “soloists”.

Cheers

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi And Welcome to the Forums Nick. Thanks for joining our community and posting.

It is great to have you!

I love your background and your approach so I have subscribed to your site because mine is full of stock images that I have to replace soon so I am hoping to get some tips!

I hope to see you around here.

BTW, for a photographer, your site loads in my browser very quickly. Props to you.

Also, please feel free to install a html link in your signature.

Cheers

J.Zkan
    • Total posts: 87
    Up

Hi Nick and welcome to the forums.

katinns
    Participant
    Up
    Paul – FS Concierge, post: 240150, member: 78928 wrote:
    Hi And Welcome to the Forums Nick. Thanks for joining our community and posting.

It is great to have you!

I love your background and your approach so I have subscribed to your site because mine is full of stock images that I have to replace soon so I am hoping to get some tips!

I hope to see you around here.

BTW, for a photographer, your site loads in my browser very quickly. Props to you.

Also, please feel free to install a html link in your signature.

Cheers

Thanks, Paul for that. I hope that you get something out of it. Let me know if I can help in any way.

katinns
    Participant
    Up
    J.Zkan, post: 240155, member: 85132 wrote:
    Hi Nick and welcome to the forums.
    Thanks, J
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.